Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol this tech shyt is crazy. Straight Asians with some cacs mixed in here and there. A regular non-c00n breh is gonna be like a fish out of water.:francis:
Man, if you’ve seen the requirements for people in India/China :wow: they don’t even do Leetcode, their shyt is codeforces/competitive programming where the most difficult Leetcode problem is like a 17/40 difficulty on that scale and that’s their interview question. A lot of Americans would fold under the same questions because their filtering process is dang near ridiculous.

I’m actually surprised shyt don’t get outsourced more often, but communication is a big part of that. I don’t care how clever your code is, it don’t matter if you don’t build the product that people asked for.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
fukk Elon Musk and his racist followers.
Screenshot-20221122-092643-Twitter.jpg

I had to serve this loser like a fiend waiting for that hit.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

He definitely high.

hopefully it's truncated to 280 characters and you have to expand the post.. it'll be terrible to scroll though a bunch of 1K+ character posts,

I think he's further ruining twitter with that expansion. something unique arose from the character limit, that is twitter threads. twitter threads that contain succinct posts and users commented on specific ones sprouting multiple sub-discussions.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Musk now says Fauci should be prosecuted.

Anyone who calls for Fauci to be prosecuted but not the president who denied the existence and severity of covid, subsequently leading a million Americans to their graves is a white supremacist wack job..

So, who hasn't yet deleted their Twitter account? :mjpls: