Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Didn't he fire the app guy the other day? This cac is wildling. :russ:

Emerald must fired a bunch of people and gave the rest an ultimatum. They took the money while he's over there with his dikk in his hand in empty buildings 🤣 🤣

Fired people with badge access then calling them to come back bc Noone can access anything without them. :dead:

When I tell you I would send them calls straight to voice-mail. Flag it as "suspected spam" :mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These aren’t some steel mill workers who are a dime a dozen and used to this kind of predatory management. These are highly intelligent, pampered workers who are going to go to a competitor if they aren’t happy. He’s going to have to fire everyone and bring in new people. Trying to change a pampered culture into a sweatshop culture…in tech? Good fukking luck.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
These aren’t some steel mill workers who are a dime a dozen and used to this kind of predatory management. These are highly intelligent, pampered workers who are going to go to a competitor if they aren’t happening. He’s going to have to fire everyone and bring in new people. Trying to change a pampered culture into a sweatshop culture…in tech? Good fukking luck.
Only downside is

That being said the skills these folks have leave them much wider options than the average worker.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only downside is

That being said the skills these folks have leave them much wider options than the average worker.

Sure, but there are plenty of smaller companies that will hire these people right away. I’ve worked in tech all my adult life. Not even big tech and we get a lot of perks. I assume some will be taken away but many will remain. Then in a couple years when the market turns around companies will be fighting for highly skilled tech workers.

As you said, these are highly skilled people with good educations and a Twitter on their resume. They’ll be fine.

May not be able to make demands like in the past but that’s only because we’re basically in a recession.

Dude telling people to be at work 5 days a week. That didn’t even happen before COVID.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It's great. Twitter was a net negative.
Net positive for me. I limited follows to a few stock and political information sources…however, a wrong turn and you’re on demon street,…
This whole damn things seems orchestrated to me. I mean he’s burned twitter to the ground in 3 weeks.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh wow :salute: so brave :salute: from someone who probably made $200k salary at twitter living in his or hers $6000 a month high rise :salute: who would accept Elon's billions within miliseconds if offered the chance to have that kind of money :salute: so brave of this action here :salute: you really showed Elon :salute:

Billionaires can afford whores, they don't need you to suck their dikk

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
which part did you not personally like? the salary? the high rise? the cushy job with full benefits ? which one
They do got a point. Get off his dikk, youd think he was paying you for the PR.

Would be hilarious if you were a twitter recruiter IRL :pachaha:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yea if you pay enough attention to Elon's antics and social media he would give up all his genius if it meant getting the attention he was clearly deprived of

When I saw Elon's mama EVERYTHING about him instantly made sense

mk6rzez7v6d01.jpg

You think this bytch ever picked baby Elon up?
Damn, between his mother and his father, he had noooo chance :wow:
Thanks to his parents and his antics, lives are ruined :wow: