Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he’s more sensitive then trump.
Yea if you pay enough attention to Elon's antics and social media he would give up all his genius if it meant getting the attention he was clearly deprived of

When I saw Elon's mama EVERYTHING about him instantly made sense

mk6rzez7v6d01.jpg

You think this bytch ever picked baby Elon up?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So what yall think? All those elno dikkriders gonna save the company and site :patrice:

A lot of them mfs probably danger to society status, you put em all in a room together I don't think a whole Lotta work getting done. The smell might destroy the building like that episode of SpongeBob at the movie theater

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s true… didn’t he tweet to vote Republican or something like that?

Yep. Even screamed that we need a totally red Congress to change things. Even posters on here are aggy and grumpy that MAGA is dwindling and getting weaker, when Nov 8th should have been their big comeback :russ:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fist he laid off a ton of people and has basically been a dikk to those who stayed on

Then after all that he gave all remaining employees an ultimatum to commit to ridiculous deadlines and work hours by a certain date or take a 3 months severance. Looking like the deadline has passed and like 90 percent of his people took the severance

:russ:
You would dumb not to take that deal. If they go bankrupt or go through another layoff there is no way you would get the same deal. 3 months is pretty good.