Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets see if black people can quit twitter and watch it die.
coli should open registration again

bring black twitter to TLR
full

:troll:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how Elon does people who do business with him who ask him genuine questions about content moderation in regards to brand safety.

Fukk twitter and all. But how does blocking someone impede on their free speech? That's a weak argument. That's like if i block someone's number and they tell me I'm messing with their free speech right. Society is retarded.

Also, on the other side, advertisers leaving twitter is not a free speech issue so elon is wrong on that too.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk twitter and all. But how does blocking someone impede on their free speech? That's a weak argument. That's like if i block someone's number and they tell me I'm messing with their free speech right. Society is retarded.

Also, on the other side, advertisers leaving twitter is not a free speech issue so elon is wrong on that too.
The point is not that blocking someone impedes free speech. It doesn't. Free speech protects your right to voice your opinion from persecution from the government. It does not mean that everybody has to listen to your opinion. But, the right has redefined free speech to everybody has to not only listen to their opinions but to agree and applaus them for it. And so has Elon Musk. But the moment somebody disagrees with him, he blocks them, which means he doesn't adhere to his own definition of what free speech supposedly is. So this guy isn't saying that Elon is impeding his right to free speech, he's saying he is contradicting himself and doesn't stick to the rules he claims he is fighting for.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
i can trash him on here for free

:umad:
That comment isn't intended for unemployed broke boys like you...

He's clearly talking directly to people financially dependent on social media which is more than half of millennials...

They ain't quitting Twitter and will pay that $8...This will go down just like Spotify/Rogan did, all talk, ZERO action, forgotten in a month...

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That comment isn't intended for unemployed broke boys like you...

He's clearly talking directly to people financially dependent on social media which is more than half of millennials...

They ain't quitting Twitter and will pay that $8...This will go down just like Spotify/Rogan did, all talk, ZERO action, forgotten in a month...
i'm not unemployed or broke, take his apartheid ridden ddikk out your mouth fakkit.