Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's funny is Twitter ain't slowing down.

Everyone over in here sharing post after post from Twitter in every single thread, so people ain't stop using it. Takeoff, Kyrie, Drake, Meg, etc. all posts from Twitter.

Elon may very well have been right. It may honestly be too big to fail at this point.

Cutting costs/expenses and losing zero traffic.

shyt is like reddit back in the days, everyone knew that site was :mjpls: but the popularity kept it climbing. Now everybody/all types of people on it.

People really can't help themselves.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's funny is Twitter ain't slowing down.

Everyone over in here sharing post after post from Twitter in every single thread, so people ain't stop using it. Takeoff, Kyrie, Drake, Meg, etc. all posts from Twitter.

Elon may very well have been right. It may honestly be too big to fail at this point.

Cutting costs/expenses and losing zero traffic. Going to get the blue checkmark money soon on top of it to make up for the purchase :wow:
This feels the the equivalent to a pump and dump in a stock. Twitter was bound to see way more usage after Elon took over. Will it keep up though?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This feels the the equivalent to a pump and dump in a stock. Twitter was bound to see way more usage after Elon took over. Will it keep up though?
Yeah I'm thinking the same actually, but don't know because that "messiness"/fukkery is what people breathe off.

People with sense left/are leaving but until something rivals it, many of those people are going to come back.

Plus I'm sure a lot of this is for the elections. However, I can imagine it gets even more chaotic after the results are shown.

Unfortunately, this is what people are about nowaways, trolling, memes, etc.

I mean, Youngboy is the 3rd most streamed Spotify artist in America this year because of that troll shyt on Twitter.