Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Breh you got to learn what advertisers actually do
Enlighten me or don't bother breh.
Advertisers follow trends by basing their indicators on them. They don't support causes for moral reasons.

If right-wing voices become the most powerful again, they'll follow suit, just like they used to do back when they would delete commercials showing interracial couples because it generated too much outrage.

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
Then I don't believe your concern is a genuine one. There has to be something driving your belief that "free speech" is endangered.
Fc8lL5VXgAAmZsi

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
How long before he realizes those dregs from 8chan and the like are bad for business. Dude is branding himself as an ultra right wing lunatic by associating his product with those weirdos. How long until this begins to have a negative spill over effect on his other brands?

That's the goal, he's in the process of making twitter great again
lzAz3xL.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Theres no need for specifics even, I want my first amendment right upheld. Simple
The right to free speech protects you from the “government” coming after you for something you say. You are worried about the government coming after you? Elon is worried about the government interfering with Twitter over his friends saying the er at the end? He knows exactly what he is doing, and apparently he has all sorts of people eating this shyt up! Everybody, in case you were wondering, Elon questioning free speech is what is known as a “dog whistle”

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Twitter is losing users which ot cant afford to do

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:hes had the shyt for 3 days yall think a million people left nikkas just capping