Elon Musk cosigned a post that said Black Pilots IQ's are too low to safely fly planes.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I have a homie that just bought a Tesla. I wouldn't even sit in the motherfukker. He called me a hater for not supporting Tesla...:snoop:
Imagine being so dumb that you’ll eat the food the white people make you pay for you, probably rent a house one of them owns, more than likely work for a business owned by a racist white person, drive the cars the racist Americans or Asians make for you, but the exception that angers you is the white supremacist TESLA owner.

Seriously, MY PEOPLE ARE DUMB AS fukk AND ITS EMBARRASSING.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Imagine being so dumb that you’ll eat the food the white people make you pay for you, probably rent a house one of them owns, more than likely work for a business owned by a racist white person, drive the cars the racist Americans or Asians make for you, but the exception that angers you is the white supremacist TESLA owner.

Imagine making a bunch of baseless assumptions about a stranger and being 90% WRONG. The only thing right about about this drivel is my car being made by a non black company and eating out…the rest is complete bullshyt.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You're making this racist blanket statement in defense of Elon Musk. Unbelievable.

Get rid of every “real nikka”, “hood nikka”, “street nikka”, and “gang gang nikka”, as I’ve stated before. The FBI needs to find anybody that has referred to themselves with these labels in their adult life and execute every single one of them…
:patrice:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
ill be the first to say it

IQ has nothing to do with flying planes really :mjlol: could have used a million better examples here
Im an Air Traffic Controller, and same for the other side of the frequency lol.

Just cause you have a high IQ doesn't mean you're gonna be good at ATC. it's the same with a pilot

Tair

Superstar
Daps
The point of this move: make Black people lepers academically, politically, and financially.

If a Black person works at your company it will automatically be viewed as inferior, same if a Black person is at an institution of higher learning. They want that to be the zeitgeist of American society.

Black folks being akin to the untouchables in India is the game plan.

To fight against that, you need good propaganda - showing patterns of racism, knowing Black History and being able to effectively show how Black people were made to fail (Mehrsa Baradaran's book, "Wealth of Money" is one Black folk should pick up and read today), how food/economics/bullying can all impact IQ scores, how Black children start having negative views about themselves in comparison to their white counterparts at early ages, how IQ is not constant and has increased with improvements in environments (check: Flynn effect), etc...

This whole idea that Black people are inherently intellectually inferior falls flat when you know Black History. Black History shows why Black IQ may be lower than white or Asians. Black folk generally have to deal with rougher environments than whites or Asians, and a people that were locked out of wealth building, and deal with an immense amount of anti-Black psychological programming will probably score a few points lower than those who don't have to deal with the same problems.

It is a dumb measurement and is only used to further justify abusing Black people.

Even so, the Black people who are jet fighters and pilots tend to be the most competent people simply due to the fact Black folk have to jump through hurdles that mediocre whites don't have to.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Other companies might be racist, so that excuses buying stuff from a known and vocal racist.

Just say you don't give a fukk that Elon is a WS and leave it at that.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The point of this move: make Black people lepers academically, politically, and financially.

If a Black person works at your company it will automatically be viewed as inferior, same if a Black person is at an institution of higher learning. They want that to be the zeitgeist of American society.

Black folks being akin to the untouchables in India is the game plan.

To fight against that, you need good propaganda - showing patterns of racism, knowing Black History and being able to effectively show how Black people were made to fail (Mehrsa Baradaran's book, "Wealth of Money" is one Black folk should pick up and read today), how food/economics/bullying can all impact IQ scores, how Black children start having negative views about themselves in comparison to their white counterparts at early ages, how IQ is not constant and has increased with improvements in environments (check: Flynn effect), etc...

This whole idea that Black people are inherently intellectually inferior falls flat when you know Black History. Black History shows why Black IQ may be lower than white or Asians. Black folk generally have to deal with rougher environments than whites or Asians, and a people that were locked out of wealth building, and deal with an immense amount of anti-Black psychological programming will probably score a few points lower than those who don't have to deal with the same problems.

It is a dumb measurement and is only used to further justify abusing Black people.

Even so, the Black people who are jet fighters and pilots tend to be the most competent people simply due to the fact Black folk have to jump through hurdles that mediocre whites don't have to.

Yep to normalize and truly prove Black folks have innately lower IQ's you have to control for environment, nutrition, and heck in the the general trauma that we carry in our genes from slavery and cacs can not do it because it's all BS.

Black kids living in environments will high violence impact school performance

Link:The Academic Effects of Chronic Exposure to Neighborhood Violence.

Inferior nutrient, less educated parents, etc contribute.

All the IQ shyt is bullshyt.