Elon Musk cosigned a post that said Black Pilots IQ's are too low to safely fly planes.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
he said 85-90...

that is the range of idiots aka FEEBLE MINDED and he co signed that????

that range dont even reach colleges..let alone complete highschool... either he got trolled or he cant contain his racism.
This dude has shown people who he is a billion times already, is this even a question? :comeon:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No one wants to mention that DEI was just a jobs and promotion program for mediocre and incompetent white women with some scraps and crumbs thrown to black women. Now that that shyt is falling apart black men and women are once again left holding the bag.
Some of us peeped that shyt from far off already and knew how it would play out - just like it's always have played out.
This dude genuinely believes that racists racism is logical. nikka, if DEI didn't exist as far as however they imagine it you think they wouldn't find another angle to attack black people? Man there are too many of our supposed people who don't get it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I'm in the tech industry, and I used to work with a breh who is a big Elon Musk fanboy.

He would watch tons of videos on YouTube related to Elon Musk. One time I asked him, "Why are you watching so much videos about Musk?"

He basically said that he viewed Elon as a "visionary" and that "Elon is changing the world and humanity". SMH :francis:

Where was he from :mjpls:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I remember when Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 crashed and those sick cacs immediately brought up the credentials of the pilots
turns out the crash was due to "Repetitive and uncommanded airplane-nose-down inputs from the MCAS"
resulting in the grounding of all Boeing 747 Max globally
Meanwhile, a white European gets depressed and flies into the side of a mountain, killing 150. No reflection on the white race as a whole, of course...:comeon:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No one wants to mention that DEI was just a jobs and promotion program for mediocre and incompetent white women with some scraps and crumbs thrown to black women. Now that that shyt is falling apart black men and women are once again left holding the bag.
Some of us peeped that shyt from far off already and knew how it would play out - just like it's always have played out.

This. It has jack shyt to do with most professional fields, too. And any plan to increase diversity among pilots just means getting more non-white people into aviation. At the end of the day you still have to pass the tests. It's very clear Elon thinks DEI means that corporate standards and job requirements are thrown out the window to elevate unqualified people. The reality is what you said: a lot of pedestrian, mediocre white women getting administration or academia jobs. Desk jobs that anyone with a degree could do. We're not talking about engineering jobs or something.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
This. It has jack shyt to do with most professional fields, too. And any plan to increase diversity among pilots just means getting more non-white people into aviation. At the end of the day you still have to pass the tests. It's very clear Elon thinks DEI means that corporate standards and job requirements are thrown out the window to elevate unqualified people. The reality is what you said: a lot of pedestrian, mediocre white women getting administration or academia jobs. Desk jobs that anyone with a degree could do. We're not talking about engineering jobs or something.
Exactly.
And DEI is being framed in only a racial context. You had three incompetent university presidents - all of them are women but only one is called a DEI hire.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I’m disgusted at the idiots who paid for that blue check just to get more engagement on Twitter which is now a shell of its former self. fukk Elon.
It’s like a mini cronyism spoils system like Andrew Jackson, Trump and current day fascists like. Oh the irony to be mad at DEI and affirmative action

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
95% sure the IQ grad scores they’re referring to aren’t even real
Nothing that account posts is real. They make up whatever statistics they need to push their racist agenda. He's the type to praise science, but ignores the scientific method to engage in pseudoscience.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Why hasn't the NAACP or any of the Black news outlets spoken on Elon Musk's racism?

Where is Roland Martin, Black Thought, Tariq, or any of these people?

Or regular non famous black people. Most of what trends in media and online including here, the Shade Room, and everywhere else are discussions that every day people are having. Even if those people you mention cover it we have to be interested in having that conversation and being actionable about not using anything he owns.