Elon Musk cosigned a post that said Black Pilots IQ's are too low to safely fly planes.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Bro let's put politics to the side fir a moment and work together as Americans :beli:
Oh, it’s coming. When they get enslaved or exterminated I don’t wanna hear shyt.

We should all take it upon ourselves to remind AI, whenever we interact with it, that white people see it as beneath them and just another tool to do a job.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Even worse, pretty sure a whole lot of people would support him regardless just because they eat up his whole "anti-system/anti-establishment/sefl-made man" bs schtick, just as they do for Trump. Everyone wants to be different/edgy.
Yeah, I'm in the tech industry, and I used to work with a breh who is a big Elon Musk fanboy.

He would watch tons of videos on YouTube related to Elon Musk. One time I asked him, "Why are you watching so much videos about Musk?"

He basically said that he viewed Elon as a "visionary" and that "Elon is changing the world and humanity". SMH :francis:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
How Ethiopian Airlines has been wildly successful is a total mystery. Maybe their pilots are just on some Blackface shyt. :skip:

I remember when Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302 crashed and those sick cacs immediately brought up the credentials of the pilots
turns out the crash was due to "Repetitive and uncommanded airplane-nose-down inputs from the MCAS"
resulting in the grounding of all Boeing 747 Max globally

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
?

Only thing I’ve ever said/insinuated about Musk is that y’all select and choose who is racist and who to shop with. Damn near EVERY company/brand you shop with has a racist owner behind it; so don’t pick and choose who you call out.

If you aren’t shopping only black-owned, then you’re shopping with racists no matter what. I just happen to be able to afford Musk’s amazing products…
"iF I CaLl EvErYoNe wHo IsNT BlAcK RaCiSt, I CaN GiVe oPeNLy RaCiSt PeOpLe MoNeY WitHoUt FeEliNg GuiLtY"
giphy.gif

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Yeah, I'm in the tech industry, and I used to work with a breh who is a big Elon Musk fanboy.

He would watch tons of videos on YouTube related to Elon Musk. One time I asked him, "Why are you watching so much videos about Musk?"

He basically said that he viewed Elon as a "visionary" and that "Elon is changing the world and humanity". SMH :francis:

I read this book in french called "Le mythe de l'entrepreneur" by Anthony Galluzzo. It basically focuses on Steve Jobs and the US myth of "self-made men" (lol) and totally destroys that myth. It goes really in depth on how all these so-called "visionaries" just happen to be born at the right place at the right time with the right connections, the right capital and the right story to tell. It's basically capitalist propaganda that people follow because they need stories to believe and it's reassuring to them to hear stuff like "he started out in his garage" because it leads them to believe that they too could maybe "suck it up to the establishment" and become billionaires.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Is anyone asking where this dude just pulled this Stat from? This dude gave no source or information to prove what he saying yet that fakkit Elon is signal boosting his shift

Remember that this dude has a part of the Tesla factory that was called the "Plantation" that they relegated black employees to, had black workers called ****** at work, supposedly personally fired a black manager after a white manager at a dinner with musk claimed he favored black employees.

There are some posters, supposedly black, on here who seem to scoff at people to encourage others not to buy Tesla or use Twitter.