Elon musk: "akshuually" white people were the original slaves and black people hijacked it

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
All that money and still
A fukking idiot. Just goes to show that being intelligent
Does not prevent one from becoming successful.

As for the topic, do these goofs believe that civilization began with the creation of western languages?​

He's also not Intelligent.
Throwing money/resources at improbable, pretentious science fiction scenarios, while selling your mostly white, totally idiotic fanbase on the feasibility of such, while NEVER DELIVERING the end product, all the while sounding like a badly written character from a tv show that never made it 3 episodes past the pilot, isn't smart. Or even Innovative for that matter.
With respect to autisim, what has this autistic piece of shyt ever done that made anyone that hadn't one of his overpriced, plastic lego cars in their greenhouse garage that made him worthy of being considered intelligent? The hole in the Earth he dug because he was too autistic to handle rush hour traffic?? The Mars Colony he proposes to be on the path of creating that's supposed to be Earthling ready in two decades or so? Naming one of his many mentally abused offspring using the Webdings Font from Windows 95?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
The media calls him out Rightfully every day. To the point advertisers left the website and now that racist cacs wants to sue or something. So now he spiraling trying to get trump to win and being embarrassed by his trans daughter daily so he leaning into this right wing shyt ,as all grifters do. And Honestly I can't wait for that mushmouth cac to overdose on ketamine :blessed: :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Last edited:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's also not Intelligent.
Throwing money/resources at improbable, pretentious science fiction scenarios, while selling your mostly white, totally idiotic fanbase on the feasibility of such, while NEVER DELIVERING the end product, all the while sounding like a badly written character from a tv show that never made it 3 episodes past the pilot, isn't smart. Or even Innovative for that matter.
With respect to autisim, what has this autistic piece of shyt ever done that made anyone that hadn't one of his overpriced, plastic lego cars in their greenhouse garage that made him worthy of being considered intelligent? The hole in the Earth he dug because he was too autistic to handle rush hour traffic?? The Mars Colony he proposes to be on the path of creating that's supposed to be Earthling ready in two decades or so? Naming one of his many mentally abused offspring using the Webdings Font from Windows 95?

I miswrote. I meant to say “not being intelligent” all you wrote is correct

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I miswrote. I meant to say “not being intelligent” all you wrote is correct​

Fair enough.
I honestly ask people who consider this all star Assperger having idiot as someone "Intelligent" as to what his real accomplishments are in geniune because ever since his weird mug was known during the early stages of him defrauding his partners at Tesla, just WHAT has he done to be seen, or even worse, STILL BE SEEN TO THIS DAY as the Live Action Version of Tony Stark that his meat slurpers make him out to be.
As much as I generally dislike Steve Jobs and consider him an idiot too, I can't argue over his vision and all the blunt force unhygenic trauma that eventually led to Apple being a successfully shytty company per his handling. With Musk, I still can't find it, because ultimately it isn't there, but then again we've seen people become famous simply for being entertaining at random intervals, hence why "Hawk Tuah" is now a thing you'll hear in casual conversation more than you'd probably care for for the next 2-3 years following.​

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The other aspect to this is not just the downplaying of slavery but the downplaying of racism and the lasting effects of slavery. "White people were slaves" is just another way of saying, if white people were slaves and are much better now, why not black people? This turns into black people put themselves in the position of where they are into black people can only be as they are which turns into black people are inferior which turns into black people are not people. The root of all discourse on race and the boer babble that comes out of that pasty misshapen idiot discourse on black people is trying to dehumanize black people and make themselves feel better about hating black people and make it easier to see them as a whole put down.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
People don’t know how much of a problem this is. We have a whole generation of young men who think this man, Trump and Andrew Tate are the coolest people ever and trying to be like them
This is why I keep saying it is silly and dangerous for black people to ignore the internet as a whole. Running away from it doesn't stop other groups from doing so.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The word slave indeed comes from the world slav, but it is fukking irrelevant when slavery existed way before slavs ever existed.

elon is a midlife crisis tweeting bullshyt for attention

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
elon just learned this about cause the redpill/manosphere shows which get posted here started talking about it all at once

too lazy to make a no clicks version, you can figure out what it's about from the title anyway

edit: he's wrong about the etymology too :mjlol:

Good wiki link.

I've always been apprehensive to buy into that narrative because it only makes sense to English speakers since Slavic people don't refer to themselves as Slavic. In Poland and the Czech Republic it's pronounced something like so-wah-veh-nia and different in other Slavic countries (there's quite a bit).

If someone threw that "fun fact" at me I'd probably ask them which Slavic region they're even referring to and make them trace the etymology from there.