Elon musk: "akshuually" white people were the original slaves and black people hijacked it

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Yeah but who consistently gets their slave ancestry used against them?

The Few Against Many

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Obviously he's a piece of shyt and at this point, is never acting or talking in good faith. However, slavery is as long as human history itself in virtually every culture. Still, fukk him.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Here we go....:mjlol:
What's the problem:jbhmm:You disagree that slavery has been present through all of recorded human history. I never clicked on the link because I don't even acknowledge Musk anymore but whatever bullshyt he is trying to spin, the history of slavery is documented.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Why did the fakkit, Da Jungles, one star this thread. what is wrong with some of y'all :gucci:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
What's the issue here. I'm a little confused.

Do y'all want black people to only be associated with slaves or something.

I want to get angry too, I just need to know what to be angry at
The issue is the purpose, you fool.

Has anyone ever disputed the fact that there were slaves of other races. When talking about slavery, who is focused on the origin of the word.

What shyt stains like Musk try to do is muddy the waters when it comes to discussion on the impact of the Atlantic slave trade.

It is no different to his ilk saying "All lives matter". It their disingenuous way of refusing to acknowledge the issues that affect specific groups.

Hold the neg and eat a dikk.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
that too

but i have heard that slavs were the original slaves shyte from the kente cloth jumpsuit wearing nikkas before

it's just coming from a pale face so it's triggering

Some form of slavery is probably as old as when human societies got out of being pure 100% hunters and gatherers. It’s just a bizarre comment that makes absolutely no sense unless you know who said it, his true beliefs and motivations for saying it, and his Asperger’s ass brain obsessed with people viewing him as clever.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon musk gonna get himself cancelled eventually playing those geopolitical games if they havent started getting that underway already. Wouldnt be surprised if that was soon though. White supremacy is dying and elon musk is going to go out along with the trash.

Last edited: