Elon musk: "akshuually" white people were the original slaves and black people hijacked it

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What's the issue here. I'm a little confused.

Do y'all want black people to only be associated with slaves or something.

I want to get angry too, I just need to know what to be angry at

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
k2VBHyY.png

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
What's the issue here. I'm a little confused.

Do y'all want black people to only be associated with slaves or something.

I want to get angry too, I just need to know what to be angry at
He's "all lives mattering". The only reason white people bring up this subject is to downplay the horrors of American slavery.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He's "all lives mattering". The only reason white people bring up this subject is to downplay the horrors of American slavery.

Is this nikka even from America bruh?
There's slaves everywhere.

But How does the etymology of the word down play the transatlantic slave trade specifically tho

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Is this nikka even from America bruh?
There's slaves everywhere.

But How does the etymology of the word down play the transatlantic slave trade specifically tho
Read the Stossel tweet Elon's quoting and the replies. If you believe he's acting in good faith, that's on you... :hubie:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GUkos4qa8AIg5Dg

For those that don’t want to click on the link
That is actually true. I have stated that many times on this board. Slave literally means slav, which are the Slavic people (Russia, Ukraine, etc.). Musk is definitely a racist piece of shyt, but slave is derived from Slav.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Read the Stossel tweet Elon's quoting and the replies. If you believe he's acting in good faith, that's on you... :hubie:

He may not be acting in good faith.
I don't know what peoples intentions are.
But I don't like to play dumb just cause I'm black.

We don't own the word slavery.
Slavery isn't a black people thing.
Muthafukaz been enslaving other MFer since the beginning of time.

He may be saying that cause he hates black people but I'm not gonna disagree with an accurate statement (even though I think he's wrong about the etymology)

But being enslaved for hundreds of years should literally be an embarrassing thing IMO
I'm not fighting to keep that word solely for black people

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
He may not be acting in good faith.
I don't know what peoples intentions are.
But I don't like to play dumb just cause I'm black.

We don't own the word slavery.
Slavery isn't a black people thing.
Muthafukaz been enslaving other MFer since the beginning of time.

He may be saying that cause he hates black people but I'm not gonna disagree with an accurate statement (even though I think he's wrong about the etymology)

But being enslaved for hundreds of years should literally be an embarrassing thing IMO
I'm not fighting to keep that word solely for black people

Playing dumb is assuming he's acting in good faith. There's no reason to give Elon the benefit of the doubt. This is entirely about whitewashing American chattel slavery. It's America's Original Sin, and cacs like him have been pushing this narrative for decades. They do the same thing with the Holocaust and the genocide of Native Americans.

No one says Black people own slavery, we say America owns it's particular brutal brand of slavery.

American slavery is not Black history, it's American history, and the doctrine of American Exceptionalism demands we downplay it. Just look at how GOP officials are meddling in history courses, saying that teaching about white supremacy is "divisive".