Elon “Multiple Baby Mamas” Musk, Goes From A Dog Whistle To A Kkklaxon With This Tweet.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since I work in comics and know a bit of the history, I have to push back on this.

You have to understand that the reason so many characters were created White has fukk-all to do with their most identifiable characteristics; it's because A.) the creators were white B.) Red, Yellow and Black hair printed more consistently in the four-color process (not to many brown-haired characters before the 60s). Furthermore, Musk has Miss Martian and Starfire on his list, who are green and orange-skinned respectively. (That should clue you in as to why this is bullshyt.)

I understand the disgust at "pandering" but I'm more disgusted at Caucasian characters being seen as "default" or race-less. Shït's changing because it needed to change.

Even White creators like Neil Gaiman pushed for the adaptations of their work to be more ethnically diverse.

I suppose what I am getting at is the very persona of a character. For example if you one day showed up as a white man, that's literally not you anymore. That's the same for any other character that began a certain race then all of a sudden, is a different one.
I am on board with calling out Elon for being a fakkit at any given moment so him whining about starfire, if I'm not mistaken is a straight up alien, is laughable.
But again because Elon is a fakkit and this is a dog whistle to his base, like I said make every single beloved CAC character black. I want a black joker.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I suppose what I am getting at is the very persona of a character. For example if you one day showed up as a white man, that's literally not you anymore. That's the same for any other character that began a certain race then all of a sudden, is a different one.

Let me give you an example.

Johnny Storm, the Human Torch from the Fantastic Four, is a young, hotheaded, impulsive ladies man. These are his core characteristics.

Nothing about these necessitate White-ness, so I was fine with Michael B. Jordan playing him. (The movie still sucked ass, but this wasn't the reason.)

Most people aren't familiar with the source material to begin with, so the point is kind of moot. You have non-comic readers getting mad because they can't fap to Starfire because she's being played by fine-ass Anna Diop (I certainly can, though :shaq::mjlit:)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
but yall still use Twitter. Lol.

613421.jpg

Even if Elon put that up as his banner..they'd still refuse to leave :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Shut the hell up! You were the same guy using DEI as a pejorative insult in another similar thread, which is what these same racists devils use to categorize every and any black person that is in a high position because they arent white males, now your being willfuly obtuse and ignoring this anti black racism and bigotry. What black person in their sane mind wouldn't condemn this racist filth and racist white supremacist elon musk? This is pure racist filth and it should be condemned by every one not just black people
Who gives a fukk what you think about how I choose not to give a fukk about Musk.

So please....suck my short fat dikk until the cum turns clear and drips

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Clearly cacs and him, the man is a piece of shyt. Why black people buy those shytty cars I have no idea.
Naw I'm saying..we know Elon Musk is a racist ass bytch colonizer...wtf do we need to give his bullshyt precedence? We have other shot to worry about than Elon Musk talking shyt about fictional characters turning from white to black...

But that's just me I guess...