Elon “Multiple Baby Mamas” Musk, Goes From A Dog Whistle To A Kkklaxon With This Tweet.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a fukk....
Shut the hell up! You were the same guy using DEI as a pejorative insult in another similar thread, which is what these same racists devils use to categorize every and any black person that is in a high position because they arent white males, now your being willfuly obtuse and ignoring this anti black racism and bigotry. What black person in their sane mind wouldn't condemn this racist filth and racist white supremacist elon musk? This is pure racist filth and it should be condemned by every one not just black people

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
thumb.jpg

Cac fakkit.. :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I mean, I understand it. Why switch up the OG characters, make new black ones.

Because y'all don't support the new Black ones, outside of a choice few. :francis:

Could you imagine if they made Black Panther or Static Shock a white dude? It'd be ridiculous. It's the same with this too.

Not remotely the same thing.

For every charater in this image, their race/ethnicity is completely unimportant to their characterization. Black Panther and (arguably) Static have their ethnic/racial identity at the core of their characterization. (You don't think it's relevant for BP to be dark-skinned?)

This stems from the social conditioning we receive in Western society to perceive White skin as "default", or lacking in ethnic identity. Their racial/ethnic heritage never mattered once until a non-White actor was cast to portray them in other media.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean, I understand it. Why switch up the OG characters, make new black ones. Could you imagine if they made Black Panther or Static Shock a white dude? It'd be ridiculous. It's the same with this too. However, Elon has much better things to worry about it would seem, yet here he is.
The Blackness of static shock and BP are integral parts of their characters. Same reason you won’t see a Black Superman or Batman or Thor. Superman being a howdy doody white farmer from Kansas, Bruce Wayne being a privileged white male brought to reality by the impoverishment of his city, etc.

The characters the cac supremacist is complaining about by and large are tertiary characters whose skin color aren’t key parts of their identity.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Blackness of static shock and BP are integral parts of their characters. Same reason you won’t see a Black Superman or Batman or Thor. Superman being a howdy doody white farmer from Kansas, Bruce Wayne being a privileged white male brought to reality by the impoverishment of his city, etc.

The characters the cac supremacist is complaining about by and large are tertiary characters whose skin color aren’t key parts of their identity.

It does not matter. because black people can be Batman and Superman based on their origin stories but the character was not originally created as such. Which is fine. I am an advocate for ORIGINAL black characters, rather than a reimagining of what was created white. However, for something like mermaid is kind of up for grabs because she wasn't really described as being white, except for having "eyes as blue as the deepest sea" but for the other characters, like comic book characters that started white, should just stay white. Give us some new piff as black people, with respectable new beginnings.
I mean for the whole spiderman being black and stuff, it makes it seems we need the white stimulus package first in order for our super heroes / characters to thrive. I want it to start black, and remain black. A lot more genuine than making a black alternative, and release the movie / book in February.