Elon “Multiple Baby Mamas” Musk, Goes From A Dog Whistle To A Kkklaxon With This Tweet.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What I find amazing is while he does this, too many of you are still helping him make money by using his app. It seems to me, for some of you, complaining about the man is more important to you than actually performing actions that will help reduce his ability to continue his antics.
Twitter doesn't make money. Twitter has literally never made money.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You have anything to support your claim or are you just trying to justify still using Twitter?
'
Advertising and data licensing are the major sources of revenue

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
You have anything to support your claims or are you just trying to justify still using Twitter?
'
Yes I do. I should have been more specific as I'm talking about in the Elon era. It was well documented that twitter has lost money during his time because of the amount of advertisers that left. I don't have to justify shyt because I don't care about your opinion. :mjlol:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Yes I do. I should have been more specific as I'm talking about in the Elon era. It was well documented that twitter has lost money during his time because of the amount of advertisers that left. I don't have to justify shyt because I don't care about your opinion. :mjlol:
What I have posted is from the Elon Musk era. So again, do you have anything that corroborates your claim?

Oh, missed that second part. Was giving you the benefit of being an adult who could back up his claims. I see that is not the case.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Lol, that's these "anitwoke" cacs whole issue.
cac gamers as well

they're fantasy worlds might have someone not white play that part
in tv or movie adaptation funded by the kosher bubble in hollywood

like 1st of all who gives a shyt it's fake
it's make believe that's why these dudes not going survive in the next decade or 2

they are stuck in a fantasy world when these gen x'ers get around 60+ years old
they going to be insufferable and might need to be put down for good.

keep in mind non of the abrahamic faith's originated with anglos

they have no Gods that took the world by storm
so their god is thier image and fantasy reason they get so butt hurt over thier geekdom shyt

they have no heroes
they have no saviors
they have no struggle

they can only look up to bytches like Hitler

they're oppression is if a character was white in comic book but not white in movie
:mjlol:

shyt let them cacs have their make believe it has no value at all when it matters

they don't have the soul or spirit to survive struggle like the black man/women in reality

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what more he has to do to face backlash from the media and black folks

Even If he explicitly uses the N word, He will receive no backlash at this point

It's telling that the only real backlash He's received was for antisemitism. anti black racism is fair game

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What I have posted is from the Elon Musk era. So again, do you have anything that corroborates your claim?

Oh, missed that second part. Was giving you the benefit of being an adult who could back up his claims. I see that is not the case.
The company made less in ad revenue in 2023 than they did in 2022. As I said advertisers are leaving that platform. They aren't making money.Elon Musk’s X, the social network formerly known as Twitter, is on track to bring in roughly $2.5 billion in advertising revenue in 2023 — a significant slump from prior years, according to people familiar with the matter.
X generated a little more than $600 million in advertising revenue in each of the first three quarters of the year, and is anticipating a similar performance in the current period, according to a person familiar with the numbers. That compares to more than $1 billion per quarter in 2022.

75% of X’s total revenue, according to two people with knowledge of the matter. That would imply 2023 sales of roughly $3.4 billion, including sales from subscriptions and data licensing deals.

Elon Musk’s X is seeing ad revenue plunge by half from prior years and is expected to bring in just $2.5B this year​

BYKURT WAGNER AND BLOOMBERG
December 12, 2023 at 4:31 PM CST

Musk has said he wants X to be less dependent on ad revenue.

Musk has said he wants X to be less dependent on ad revenue.
KIRSTY WIGGLESWORTH / POOL / AFP
Elon Musk’s X, the social network formerly known as Twitter, is on track to bring in roughly $2.5 billion in advertising revenue in 2023 — a significant slump from prior years, according to people familiar with the matter.

X generated a little more than $600 million in advertising revenue in each of the first three quarters of the year, and is anticipating a similar performance in the current period, according to a person familiar with the numbers. That compares to more than $1 billion per quarter in 2022.

Ad sales currently make up between 70% and 75% of X’s total revenue, according to two people with knowledge of the matter. That would imply 2023 sales of roughly $3.4 billion, including sales from subscriptions and data licensing deals.

The previously unreported sales figures underscore with greater clarity advertisers’ unease with how X is handling content moderation under Musk, and in particular the new owner’s posts that amplify antisemitic and other extremist views.

X executives had originally targeted $3 billion in revenue from advertising and subscriptions in 2023, but will fall far short of that number, one of the people said. The annual number is still in flux because the holiday quarter isn’t yet over.
“This presents an incomplete view of our entire business, as the sources you’re relying on for information are not providing accurate and comprehensive details,” said Joe Benarroch, head of business operations for X.

The company stopped reporting public financial data after Musk’s October 2022 takeover. Benarroch described X as an “evolving NEW global business with multiple revenue streams. We are not Twitter any longer and not measuring ourselves by old Twitter metrics — both in revenue and user metrics.”

X was not profitable when Musk took over, but the company reported more than $5 billion in revenue the year before Musk acquired the company. In early 2021, Twitter executives led by then-CEO Jack Dorsey set a public goal to reach $7.5 billion in revenue by the end of 2023.

Instead, Musk has slashed costs and unintentionally spooked many of the service’s brand-conscious marketing partners. Musk routinely posts controversial statements to his 165 million followers, and has reversed several bans of users who violated policies — most recently the conspiracy peddler Alex Jones.

In November, Musk voiced his support for an antisemitic post, leading several major advertisers, including Apple Inc. and Walt Disney Co., to pause spending. Musk later apologized, but at a conference at the end of November, he told advertisers who were boycotting the service to “go f—— yourself,” and said pulling their money amounted to blackmail.

Musk previously told employees and investors that he would like subscription revenue to make up half of the company’s total business, but the service has just over 1 million paying subscribers, far fewer than Musk had initially hoped, according to a person familiar with the numbers. X has been trying to move away from its reliance on major brand advertisers, and recently started courting more small- and medium-sized businesses to the platform.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I don't know what more he has to do to face backlash from the media and black folks

Even If he explicitly uses the N word, He will receive no backlash at this point

It's telling that the only real backlash He's received was for antisemitism. anti black racism is fair game
It seems people enjoy having a villain to rail against, instead of actually seeking to defeat said villain. As long as people rather argue instead of act, this will continue on.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The company made less in ad revenue in 2023 than they did in 2022. As I said advertisers are leaving that platform. They aren't making money.Elon Musk’s X, the social network formerly known as Twitter, is on track to bring in roughly $2.5 billion in advertising revenue in 2023 — a significant slump from prior years, according to people familiar with the matter.

Plunge by half is not the same as not making money. You said he is not making money, now you are stating he is just making less money. So you still have not supported your claim of:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
It seems people enjoy having a villain to rail against, instead of actually seeking to defeat said villain. As long as people rather argue instead of act, this will continue on.
I suspect that people/media are reluctant to call him out for fear of retribution via twitter ban

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Plunge by half is not the same as not making money. You said he is not making money, now you are stating he is just making less money. So you still have not supported your claim of:
You do realize we are talking about ad revenue and not profits right? The company wasn't profitable even when they made far more ad revenue in 2022. They lost the advertisers and made less ad revenue as a result. They didn’t make a profit either year. :dead:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
All you have to do is remind the hi-jacked Jesus. They'll do everything but admit it

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You do realize we are talking about ad revenue and not profits right? The company wasn't profitable even when they made far more ad revenue in 2022. They lost the advertisers and made less ad revenue as a result. They didn’t make a profit either year. :dead:

You do know that revenue can still be used, even if the company is not profitable? If you continue to use his app, you are still adding to his revenue and allowing him to continue to operate X as a Bully pulpit for his views.

Elon Musk says Twitter is roughly breaking even. That looks like vindication for his haphazard management but that won't work to make it profitable.​

Which is all he needs to do to continue to use the App in the manner he is using it to harm us.