Elon “Multiple Baby Mamas” Musk, Goes From A Dog Whistle To A Kkklaxon With This Tweet.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Alot of ya'll in this thread are really confused on this "It's fictional characters"

Ya'll don't get it. Imagery and Depiction is EVERYTHING. The biggest tool of White Supremacy

nikkas shed grown man tears watching my movie...then turn right around to say representation don't matter :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't know what more he has to do to face backlash from the media and black folks

Even If he explicitly uses the N word, He will receive no backlash at this point

It's telling that the only real backlash He's received was for antisemitism. anti black racism is fair game
That’s what makes me laugh. These CACs are cowards. It’s rarely, if ever black folk making these decisions in Hollywood.

But pussies like Elon Musty and his ilk would rather attack us because we’re easy targets.

Why doesn’t he actually attack the producers, studio execs, CEOs of these major studios? The actual people who make these decisions since he and others feel so aggrieved?

Oh yeah. If he does, he’ll have to drop to his knees and grovel like he did last time. fukking cowards. :scust:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
That’s what makes me laugh. These CACs are cowards. It’s rarely, if ever black folk making these decisions in Hollywood.

But pussies like Elon Musty and his ilk would rather attack us because we’re easy targets.

Why doesn’t he actually attack the producers, studio execs, CEOs of these major studios? The actual people who make these decisions since he and others feel so aggrieved?

Oh yeah. If he does, he’ll have to drop to his knees and grovel like he did last time. fukking cowards. :scust:
Exactly. he would never attack the jews making these decisions Musk doesn't agree with in the boardroom

It also highlight the fact that black people don't really have any genuine powerful ally

Look how Israhell and the jews just recently forced adidas to remove Hadid from its campaign over some BS cooked up "antisemitism"

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Do you think he's just...not aware of the countless examples of this happening in reverse? what the hell is going on with Elon.

Twitter needed some prinicples and should have NEVER sold it to this dude. Like I get it....lots of money. But weren't you already rich? Did you not care about what this guy would do?
i always wondered why jack skated on this. wasnt it his company? i dont know much about business, but i assume the sale had to be mutually consensual. why would they sell it to him in the first place?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
He should be pissed with the small hats that run hollywood. Instead of hitting black writers or researching black history to make movies or characters, they rather just give us a cac one. They want to piss cacs off.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
i always wondered why jack skated on this. wasnt it his company? i dont know much about business, but i assume the sale had to be mutually consensual. why would they sell it to him in the first place?

Ended affecting the culture and climate of everything too. That sale that he consented to, plays a bigger part in all of this than anyone realizes. Like...WHY did you need to take that money? You are rich, aren't some things more important?

Regardless, I cab see if this is the downfall of America, the exact moments where all the fukk ups are. The documentary would be easy.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Black pride in 2024
:russ::mjlol:

The 70s is over. Hell, the conscious, pro-black rap era over the early 90s is over 30 years old now. Black folks done changed. nikkas gonna buy Teslas, log into their Twitter accounts everyday, and cant wait to vote for Trump.

Black folks today are comfortable with luxury and not about collective support, action, and struglgle like our parents had to live by. As long as (they think) they are not directly effected and feel comfortable in the moment they can care less about the next man, woman, or child; black or otherwise. Theyll convince themselves the White supremacist is only talking about immigrants and foreigners, not "me," and move on. Some might even align with them and join in on their rhetoric. Black folks today are complete cowards looking for any way to run away.
Sad truth.

I've have seen this scenario happen too many times.

If folks don't wake up and realize what these Republicans are really about, then they deserve the fate that befalls them.

PublicEnemy

Rookie
Daps
IMG-3020.jpg

:francis:
He doesn’t even pretend to hide anymore.