Elon “Multiple Baby Mamas” Musk, Goes From A Dog Whistle To A Kkklaxon With This Tweet.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still gonna drive their Tesla's like: "but all CEOs as racist as musk :francis: "
Yup. Stop buying their products.

Why do you think so many brands were shaking after George Floyd?

And what did we do? We went back to life as normal. :francis:

We don't even understand how to weld the power when we have it.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
That Jamie pic reminds me of something.

UXk1yNK.png

Was just about to post the original. Haha

Remember under that hair transplant this is who he is. The same snively little creep.

Notice how he will never say outright what his issue is. Just lame dogwhistles. Amplifying racist shyt to millions of people.

How do black celebs still call this guy a friend or even respect him?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If anyone gets mad at race swapping or AC, just tell them that Asians are raceswapping Global South gods with Genshin Impact

They made Olorun white and those same nerds mad at yasuke play that stupid game and are making excuses

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And this is why you nerds look absolutely retarded complaining about remakes just cause a breh/brehtte is playing a white character

not to mention the shyt is fukking fictional any goddamn way.

When that whole little mermaid shyt was going on I tried to explain over and over again to people that ITS A FICTIONAL BOOK CHARACTER.

The book is set in the Caribbean Sea and to my knowledge, never describes the skin color of the mermaid.

They CHOSE to make her a white redhead woman in 1989. As was the conventions of the time. But in 2023 they chose to make her black with dreadlocks. That was their artistic (and commercial) choice. Who cares? The Little Mermaid is in the public domain. Anyone is welcome to imagine the story as white as they want a produce their own version.

And as a big animation nerd, some of the shyt on that chart don't even make sense. Look at April O'Neil. They chose the Saturday morning cartoon version of her--a white redhead girl with a yellow jumpsuit--when the original April was a curly haired, brown skinned girl wearing denim jeans and shyt, modeled after the artists mixed race girlfriend at the time.

This reminds me of everyone got mad at the Robocop game for being "woke." As if Robocop wasn't a whole entire work of "woke" anti-Reagan commentary to begin with.

Imagine, for real, being THE richest human being alive and this shyt gets you mad. Being more financially powerful than anyone else aint enough. You have to rule over the artistic expression of fictional writers, characters, and stories in order to be happy. Dude is a fukkin loser.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
nikkas still gonna drive their Tesla's like: "but all CEOs as racist as musk :francis: "

This has become the new go-to line for selfish c00ns who are supportive of white supremacy.

"Trump is a white supremacist."
"AND YOU THINK DEMOCRATS AINT WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!?"

"Elon Musk is a white supremacist"
"AND YOU THINK YOUR BOSS AINT A WHITE SUPREMACIST!! ALL THESE CEOS IS RACIST!"

You see it here all day every day.

Being pro-black use to be a united, straightforward practice. But social media has given voice to so much Uncle Toms with their deranged psuedo intellectual hatred for liberalism and admiration for defiant, racist white people, who will obstruct and deflect any action, awareness, or criticism of white supremacy by drawing some false equivalency to others. And they know what they're doing and they know how it works on black folks, who are naturally skeptical of people in positions of power.

They don't give a damn about who is and isn't a white supremacist. If they did they wouldn't feel such a need to deflect from the clearest offenders, but instead they adamantly defend and support them on the basis of "well everyone else is secretly worse or just as bad, they're just not telling you" fake intellectual babble. Just running interference for white supremacists like c00ns.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And you goofy “Black Twitter” mf’s will still log on to your accounts as if nothing happened. Why stick around there when the mf running it is that gotdamn blatant? Have some gotdamn pride about yourselves.

Black pride in 2024
:russ::mjlol:

The 70s is over. Hell, the conscious, pro-black rap era over the early 90s is over 30 years old now. Black folks done changed. nikkas gonna buy Teslas, log into their Twitter accounts everyday, and cant wait to vote for Trump.

Black folks today are comfortable with luxury and not about collective support, action, and struglgle like our parents had to live by. As long as (they think) they are not directly effected and feel comfortable in the moment they can care less about the next man, woman, or child; black or otherwise. Theyll convince themselves the White supremacist is only talking about immigrants and foreigners, not "me," and move on. Some might even align with them and join in on their rhetoric. Black folks today are complete cowards looking for any way to run away.

Last edited:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
This has become the new go-to line for selfish c00ns who are supportive of white supremacy.

"Trump is a white supremacist."
"AND YOU THINK DEMOCRATS AINT WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!?"

"Elon Musk is a white supremacist"
"AND YOU THINK YOUR BOSS AINT A WHITE SUPREMACIST!! ALL THESE CEOS IS RACIST!"

You see it here all day every day.

Being pro-black use to be a united, straightforward practice. But social media has given voice to so much Uncle Toms with their deranged psuedo intellectual hatred for liberalism and admiration for defiant, racist white people, who will obstruct and deflect any action, awareness, or criticism of white supremacy by drawing some false equivalency to others. And they know what they're doing and they know how it works on black folks, who are naturally skeptical of people in positions of power.

They don't give a damn about who is and isn't a white supremacist. If they did they wouldn't feel such a need to deflect from the clearest offenders, but instead they adamantly defend and support them on the basis of "well everyone else is secretly worse or just as bad, they're just not telling you" fake intellectual babble. Just running interference for white supremacists like c00ns.
Your post made me think of this quote..the intent now on the right is not to hide how awful they are but to make us all believe everyone is awful and just give up

"Hannah Arendt:

If everybody always lies to you, the consequence is not that you believe the lies, but rather that nobody believes anything any longer."
I Think About This Quote All the Time.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
What I find amazing is while he does this, too many of you are still helping him make money by using his app. It seems to me, for some of you, complaining about the man is more important to you than actually performing actions that will help reduce his ability to continue his antics.

Last edited: