Elon “Multiple Baby Mamas” Musk, Goes From A Dog Whistle To A Kkklaxon With This Tweet.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Too bad this coward won't say what EVERYBODY already knows he's conveying to the world since it's so damn obvious. Now he's made (specifically anti black) racism go mainstream and all sorts of influential blue ticks (some with the 'Christ is King' code phrase) with influence being openly racist like it's nothing. Hell, even the actor James Woods is throwing around dog whistles.

I really hate this fukker with a passion.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And you goofy “Black Twitter” mf’s will still log on to your accounts as if nothing happened. Why stick around there when the mf running it is that gotdamn blatant? Have some gotdamn pride about yourselves.

You have to realize that a lifetime of continual rap music listening has destroyed some Black people psyche, down to our sense of pride, decency and common sense..rap has left people confused about what is respectful and what is not..

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Yall clearly don't notice that pic of him he was wearing the baphomet on his chest, man a hidden luciferian trying to have the title of antichrist like trump, he does this shyt to stir white people and black people up

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
When something is bad for Black people, it's all about how the free market decides and we should stop complaining. When it's bad for white people, it's this shocking thing and they're being replaced.

And some of those characters aren't even human.
Cause they aren't human. I've come to realize this with how often white and white adjacent peoples find ways to cause global violence, misery, and decent.

Most cultures in the world respect the earth, and have traditions that focus on keeping things orderly by accepting we have limits so infinite growth and constant change is not good. These cacs in charge of these massive companies quite literally act like super villains

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
All the racism in the nerd community turned me off to the comic discourse. Now I either watch the movie/show or don’t but either way I avoid the discussions and fandom. None of this shyt really matter and diversity in movies shouldn’t be enough to nazi pill these clowns. When it comes to guys like musk it’s obviously more about pandering to the only people who still like him. Doubt he gives a shyt about comics besides wanting to be seen as real life Tony Stark.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You have to realize that a lifetime of continual rap music listening has destroyed some Black people psyche, down to our sense of pride, decency and common sense..rap has left people confused about what is respectful and what is not..
I’d agree but there’s a large amount of Black folks who listened to the same music and still chose to make better choices in life.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
How many movies that are played in theaters have more than 1 black character at a time. :beli: . It rarely happens and when it does it stands out enough that i make a comment about it while I watch the movie with the wife. This is a non problem. :unimpressed:

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
Next time you see someone whining about "blackwashing of redheads", just respond with this.

GQBHzWMaQAE6Uno

GQBHzV3bEAEWkX9

GQBH791bEAEPHJe

GQBH8IfbEAI0j47