Elle Varner Says Drug Dealers Are More Fun To Date, But She'll Marry A Doctor In Her 30's

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
In the other thread where she annoys feminists, she's made of the best wifey material imaginable. In this thread, she's a ugly hoodbooger who should learn her place.

The Coli proves itself to be full of emotional man-children once again.

Daps
now y'all back on Elle's side tho?

Real men don't forget....:dame:

Lmao in the other thread they're in love with her

In the other thread where she annoys feminists, she's made of the best wifey material imaginable. In this thread, she's a ugly hoodbooger who should learn her place.

The Coli proves itself to be full of emotional man-children once again.
I love it
evil-o_zpsd2zodqzv.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
You must live deep in the projects my nikka. :huhldup:

dude...you don't get out much if you think it's just project byatches and hood rats that date drug dealers...

from what i know and experienced...

it's mostly girls from good homes...and church girls that get a rush out of dating the drug dealer/bad boy

Nia Long for example as a teen dated one of the biggest dope dealers out of New York city.......

Last edited:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
nikkas did kinda gas her up a bit, I mean she ain't a dime but a nice pretty chick with a graceful sexiness to her on top of being very talented .....I've met her a couple time in person and she's cool as fukk you don't sense any type of diva about her...... I know she put on some weight over the last couple years and from what i hear went into a rough period but she got back recently and looks damn good....Her and JHud both look better in person for sure

BTW her recent album is dope as fukk, surprised how slept on it is literally has had little to no fanfare....