Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s be real. Not everyone deserves to go to Ivy League schools, Stanford, university of Michigan, northwestern, UCLA or shyt like that.

So only people with money deserve to go to these schools? This would not change the acceptance criteria of these schools based on the merits of the applicant.

Sounds very
:mjpls:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Let’s be real. Not everyone deserves to go to Ivy League schools, Stanford, university of Michigan, northwestern, UCLA or shyt like that.
That isn't the point I made. Ivy League schools aren't the only schools with high cost. UVA is a public school. Instate estimation is 34k a year.

An in state student who qualified to get into UVA shouldn't have to turn it down because they're afraid they can't pay 116k when they graduate.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Because I like to get this shyt paid off as soon as possible instead of taking on another major debt burden. I overpay my monthly payments. Also with debt comes emotional stress in having it hang over your head. I don't want to add to that. I make good money but live modestly mainly to pay off credit card debt that I incurred during college for living expenses along with student loans.

By the way, what does them being Asian have to do with anything?
:dahell: These Asians you speak of seem to be making a worse financial decision then I am. Let those Asians try to keep up with the Joneses. Your post reeks of a subconscious inferiority complex and "White (asian) man ice water is colder". Fix that :picard:

I did not ask for your sob story bruh lol

You are supporting something that is going to help out everybody, not just Black people, all minorities (Gay, White Women, Hispanics, Arabs and etc.)

These other groups all have an economic base and your going to help them even more with supporting this bullshyt.

ADOSneed something that is only for ADOS people.

I brought up Asians because the Asians have an economic base, including owning property. Black people do not have an economic base and we do not own property.

So, if these Asians and other minorities get their student loan debts paid off, including Black people. Black people are still going to be at the bottom.

We need our own shyt, to be equal to everybody else.

Also, right now most of these HBCU's are full of whites and non-black people.

Your on the Obama shyt, a rising tide lifts all boats lol. fukk these other minorities

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:

You could always look into how she is planning on paying for it. If you're not happy with her answers then you can look at another candidate. Or are you just here to deflect and promote non-voting? Do you want to see low voter turnout.. :jbhmm:

Musty

Banned
Daps
Smh.

Someone literally posted that they learned from their economics professor that working during college is a lost cause because it doesn’t Offset the cost of college.

I would want my debt canceled too.
:mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Let me ask you.. you don't have to like Warren's proposals, that's fair. But what candidate do you like? Is there one? Furthermore, what policies from the GOP are you excited about? Or are you just here to deflect and promote a "don't vote" agenda? :patrice:

I like Marianne Williamson’s promise for reparations, but that number has to go up.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What percent of a President's promises actually get carried out?

I got a neg for my post, but I'm probably more broke than the person who negged me. I also have student loans and I would also qualify. I just asked a truthful question that is important regardless of party affiliation.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I got a neg for my post, but I'm probably more broke than the person who negged me. I also have student loans and I would also qualify. I just asked a truthful question that is important regardless of party affiliation.

why dont nikkas hold they own nuts and pay the loans they signed up for?