Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I make over 6 figures. Been that way too. As a philosophy major.

You mad as hell. It helps to go to a good school. :mjgrin:
Good for you. College still shouldn’t be free. Might as well make cars free, houses free or anything else you have to take out a loan for. College should be cheaper I can buy that argument but free, nope. And even if it is free. How many jobs are there for everyone in the US? Theres only so many.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Won’t get too hyped, but i need to see this happen, i feel like this is fools gold and can’t actually happen, or we gon get taxed to hell
That’s what I’m saying. Nothing is actually free. Someone has to pay for it

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Imagine being able to go to school for something you actually enjoy then naturally progress through your career path without being handicapped or forced down another path just because you have to pay off debt.

:ohlawd:
This is why it is so difficult to do a masters or phd after graduating. PhDs especially in the general arts and humanities are meant for wealthy individuals who dont give af.

Daps
So if I'm an job seeking with a degree with no student debt...why would I want my potential competition to be debt free? Isn't that why we go to school to compete with other potential job seekers.:patrice:

what does money or debt have to do with skills or qualifications. would you go to a debt free doctor who had a history of malpractice or an in debt doctor with a history of saving lives?! :mindblown: i've never been asked about my pockets in an interview or application lol. yall focusing on the wrong shyt, logic all off

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Yeah, unfortunately they will be splitting the progressive vote, opening the door for Biden who we honestly don't know where he stands on important issues. He's just the likable white man who would be a good show against Trump.
Until he loses. And then we remember he’s been running for president unsuccessfully since 1984. If Hilary who was running for president for 20 years couldn’t do it, why should we believe a guy who’s been in DC for 50 years is finally going get us over the hump?

And then there is Bernie. Let’s say he wins the presidency, and we control both houses of government. He can’t pass any meaningful legislation because you need 60 votes. Does he really think Mitt Romney is going to come to his side?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjgrin:as you should brother

:mjgrin:especially when you find out maybe 1% of that generation were actually doing all the standing up and flipping tables

:mjgrin:and that's being generous.

That's why I look at the baby boomers and certain aspects of the silent generation like :mjpls: at times. I respect them for the civil rights movement, the anti-war movement, progressive causes, etc but they also fukked future generations too. Everything from the environment, tuition costs, economy, etc has a lot to do with them.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Campaign promises :camby:

They still waiting on Trump to build that wall.
You're comparing a pathological liar to one of the most genuine politicians in America. If she has both houses she will pass this into law. Look up Warren's record. She is a champion for working people.