Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You're comparing a pathological liar to one of the most genuine politicians in America. If she has both houses she will pass this into law. Look up Warren's record. She is a champion for working people.
She’s a politician just like everyone else. This is just her angle promise free stuff for everybody and we are going to pay for it by raising taxes on the wealthy.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would be a massive shot in the arm for the economy, major boost in commerce spending, investing, and increase the circulation of capital, more entrepreneurship, etc.

Loan servicers, kill yourselves :wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She’s a politician just like everyone else. This is just her angle promise free stuff for everybody and we are going to pay for it by raising taxes on the wealthy.
Are you saying the wealthy shouldn’t be paying much higher taxes, or that free things are bad? :mjgrin:
Are you saying an economic taxation model similar to that of the 60s US isn’t a good idea when it will increase the ability to spend on public goods by a massive amount, increasing the quality of services like education, infrastructure, and pay for public employees?:mjgrin:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She stealing Bernie gimmick of selling dreams

:russ:
Considering they both have decades long track records of putting their money where their mouth is (so to speak) what’s the problem?
Breh

Ppl nowadays just vote for candidates who promise intangibles.

It’s insane.
You’re at least a century and a half late to the political show here boi
So basically you’ll be lookin dumb if you actually paid yo $hit off already.

:stopitslime: :martin:

Or if you purposely scaled back your college plans because you were financially responsible and didn’t want to amass an impossible debt - you’ll be losin to the mofos that practiced economic ignorance. Smh.
Just because I caught the flu and survived it, doesn’t mean I want other people to have to catch the flu too.

I’ve paid back almost all of what I owed in undergrad, I’ll gladly push for the next generation of college students to not have to worry about it.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Part of this plan was obviously inspired by the ados movement but i though the movement didnt matter :jbhmm:
A version of this plan has been pushed for years by the actual Left in the US for well over a decade. I was talking about this in high school back in 2010.
fukk this bytch and her trick bag
full

She does not want to do anything specifically for Black people, so she comes up with some bullshyt that is going to benefit everybody else and a small percent of Black people..
She’s been holding it down for AA- specific legislation for years. You just don’t pay attention.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wont pass the republican senate and shouldnt

people should pay their own debt. I dont mind if they move there loan and have it interest free at least
The point is to get rid of the Republican Senate.
And you have such a unique moral attachment to capitalism, it’s almost cute.
They really got y'all fooled. oh shyt. :mjlol:
Who is “they?”
This honestly makes Trump one of the GOATs.

If Hillary won in 2016, NONE of this type of shyt (including reparations) would be talked about....
If you don’t think BSA, DSA, ISO, the Green Party, the Congressional Black Caucus, or popular Black writers like Ta-Nehisi Coates weren’t talking about or drafting the legislation for reparations before Trump’s election, I have to to introduce you to the 2000s and 90s.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She has a good plan, but she's definitely going to get push back on taxing the "Ultra millionaire". I don't see that happening ever.
It did for most of the 20th century.
Executive Order.
The Dems will fall in line.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
A version of this plan has been pushed for years by the actual Left in the US for well over a decade. I was talking about this in high school back in 2010.

She’s been holding it down for AA- specific legislation for years. You just don’t pay attention.

This is a common trend on this forum. Folks like to go with what FEELS right in their guts and if they didn't hear it explicitly mention to them then it didn't happen. It makes for a tiring exercise to constantly try and correct ignorance.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Are you saying the wealthy shouldn’t be paying much higher taxes, or that free things are bad? :mjgrin:
Are you saying an economic taxation model similar to that of the 60s US isn’t a good idea when it will increase the ability to spend on public goods by a massive amount, increasing the quality of services like education, infrastructure, and pay for public employees?:mjgrin:
I’m saying shes not going to ever do it. She’s saying what she’s saying to get votes

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Seems like it don't it,but I think alot of it is haters upset that they paid theirs off,while potentially others will be forgiven.
Imagine if you heard a ex con using the same sort of rhetoric some of you are using in here,in regards to prison reform.
"I had to do 30 years in prison for crack cocaine possession,why should these new offenders get so little time or an Obama pardon:martin:?"

This is stupid. Life is all about timing. Sometimes it works your way, other times it doesn't.

I did music production in an era where it was looked down upon to use Fruity Loops and rappers wouldn't let you use a producer drop in the beginning. It's completely the opposite today.
Our generation is paying into social security that we'll never benefit form.

I could list a million examples but I'm tired and this mindset is just some hater shyt.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
She has a good plan, but she's definitely going to get push back on taxing the "Ultra millionaire". I don't see that happening ever.

fukk them, there are more of us than there are of them.. If it's what the people want, it will happen. the law makers should be appeasing the people that can take them out of office

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
or maybe middle class deserves a bailout just like wall street & banks got theirs

Breh I don't understand... is it because entities like Wall Street and Banks are faceless that people don't apply the "personal responsibility" mantra to them??!? nikkas on here are starting to sound like republicans.