Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
AAs carry a disproportionate debt load.
You’d know that if you actually researched the issues we’re facing.

No shyt nikka, this is cool, but this has to go in addition with tangible benefits solely for Black Americans(ie reparations). Unless Warren talking policies solely for ADOS, she can get the fukk on :camby:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No shyt nikka, this is cool, but this has to go in addition with tangible benefits solely for Black Americans(ie reparations). Unless Warren talking policies solely for ADOS, she can get the fukk on :camby:
If her policy helps out AAs, then I'm going to w/ that policy.
This "ADOS or the road" policy push is only good if it exists on a local, state, and national level.

If its just a "once-every-four-years let's pretend we're militant" standard, it just sabotages elections and worsens things.

She's also talked about reparations for AAs, but you've straight missed that?
Senator Elizabeth Warren backs reparations for black Americans - Reuters

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
She has a good plan, but she's definitely going to get push back on taxing the "Ultra millionaire". I don't see that happening ever.
Lowkey this "we are going to over-tax the rich" strategy is what created stuff like the Tea Party and then President Trump. I think the wealthy should pay a higher percentage of taxes on their profits after a set point, but not at the crazy percentages Warren and AOC are talking about. The wealthy 1% and their goons are just going to keep pumping white nationalism hidden behind patriotism and fear and hate hidden behind the fig leaves of a version of "christianity" making politics an act of semantics an less effective cause it's so divisive. There is going to be no middle, no reason just an extreme left and an extreme right that care more about winning than their latest talking point

But what do I know I guess I'm a closet republican now :yeshrug:

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey this "we are going to over-tax the rich" strategy is what created stuff like the Tea Party and then President Trump. I think the wealthy should pay a higher percentage of taxes on their profits after a set point, but not at the crazy percentages Warren and AOC are talking about. The wealthy 1% and their goons are just going to keep pumping white nationalism hidden behind patriotism and fear and hate hidden behind the fig leaves of a version of "christianity" making politics an act of semantics an less effective cause it's so divisive. There is going to be no middle, no reason just an extreme left and an extreme right that care more about winning than their latest talking point

But what do I know I guess I'm a closet republican now :yeshrug:
Tea Party was created by a cartel of incredibly wealthy, anarcho-capitalise ideologues, including the Koch Brothers and the John Birch Society, starting the in 90s; its pure uncut Astroturf and has literally nothing to do with taxation policy. They literally started work during the Reagan Administration and bullied their way through the Bush-Clinton-Bush years. Trump is a product of sensationalism, White nationalism, and stagnation in both the Democratic Party and the Republican Party.

Not taxation.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If her policy helps out AAs, then I'm going to w/ that policy.
This "ADOS or the road" policy push is only good if it exists on a local, state, and national level.

If its just a "once-every-four-years let's pretend we're militant" standard, it just sabotages elections and worsens things.

She's also talked about reparations for AAs, but you've straight missed that?
Senator Elizabeth Warren backs reparations for black Americans - Reuters

Yeah this policy is going to help some of us, not all of us go to school, but we benefits solely for us. It’s not far fetched to say, that this partial debt eradication will be like AA, where most of the goodies go to non-ADOS.

The jury is still out on her in regards to reparations. She said she supports it, but never mentioned(at least what I read on her) financial compensation nor what her plan for reparations is.

If a candidate says that they’re supporting reparations, we should see exactly what it is before co-signing them.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this policy is going to help some of us, not all of us go to school, but we benefits solely for us. It’s not far fetched to say, that this partial debt eradication will be like AA, where most of the goodies go to non-ADOS.

The jury is still out on her in regards to reparations. She said she supports it, but never mentioned(at least what I read on her) financial compensation nor what her plan for reparations is.

If a candidate says that they’re supporting reparations, we should see exactly what it is before co-signing them.

If AA's are the one's most affected by canceling student loan debt, how would most of the goodies go to non AA? Point me to where this is even possible? The assertion absolutely makes no sense in this situation. This is not affirmative action.

Nobody knows what the fukk reparations would look like, hence HR 40, which she does support.

This notion that we shouldn't support any candidate with a full blown plan for reparations, when there's all these details around implementation, size, etc. still to be worked out and agreed upon, makes it obvious that the "reparations or no vote" crowd is simply a shadow vehicle of voter suppression.

For Japanese reparations, a commission was created, and the details were worked out over 8 years.

But you have idiots who think creating a commission to work out the details for a reparations package, that should be 123412341324 times bigger and more complex than what the Japanese got, is needless and we shouldn't vote for politicians that support HR 40.

How you people don't see the trickery being pulled on us is beyond me.