Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
He literally said thats why you're lucky you had parents. A lot of kids don't. Are you black?

A significant amount of of Black and Latino students are first generation.

If your parents understand how college works and student loans and etc and you are Black - you are rare. A lot of us that go to college, do it on our own.

Most parents fail at preparing their children for adult life due to being unprepared to have children and straight up ignorance about things.

Like, I doubt very few parents sit their children down and talk to them about economic inequality and cost of living and their place in the economy.

Nobody is telling children how fukked up their country is and how unfair it is.

Most public schools don't talk about it.

So think about the morality of saddling young people with debt as their intiation into adulthood.

If anyone think that this student loan epidemic is fair and just then either they are stupid or evil.

No generation of Americans have been so economically disenfranchised in their youth besides our slave and Jim Crow ancestors.

No other 1st world country is giving their children debt to become educated. This shyt is a crime and it is predatory and it is a moral failing of the generations before us to accept this shyt as normal.

Last edited:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I'll believe it when I it.

What most people don't understand is the problem isn't student loans, it's the higher ups pulling the strings.

-Charging outrageous prices for a new book.

-Coming out with new editions of that book every year where only 2-3 words are switched

-Not having the ability to test out of classes. If I can study on my own and pass Calc 3, let me do so.

-Worst of all charging ridiculous fees for degrees like History and Basket weaving.

Most people also don't understand that some people ain't built for college. Not everybody need to go to college, that's why some of these fields are getting over saturated
Breh Math hasnt changed in 300+ years yet we need a new book for every new calendar year.
Books written by the professer that are required

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Btw, I like how folks ask how is this going to be paid for when Elizabeth Warren is running this shyt when it comes to wonkiness and laid out exactly how its going to be paid for.

If you need to it laid out for you in simple terms, just refer to this tweet.

These motherfukkers acting like ELIZABETH GODDAMN WARREN wouldn't be able to make the money work. Like we're talking about some regular ass politician who just kinda understands economics. This eagerness to just give up sickens me.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A significant amount of of Black and Latino students are first generation.

If your parents understand how college works and student loans and etc and you are Black - you are rare. A lot of us that go to college, do it on our own.

Most parents fail at preparing their children for adult life due to being unprepared to have children and straight up ignorance about things.

Like, I doubt very few parents sit their children down and talk to them about economic inequality and cost of living and their place in the economy.

Nobody is telling children how fukked up their country is and how unfair it is.

Most public schools don't talk about it.

So think about the morality of saddling young people with debt their intiation into adulthood.

If anyone think that this student loan epidemic is fair and just then either they are stupid or evil.

No generation of Americans have been so economically disenfranchised in their youth besides our slave ancestors.

No other 1st world country is giving their children debt to become educated. This shyt is a crime and it is predatory and it is a moral failing of the generations before us to accept this shyt as normal.
100%.

It's pure evil. There is no way you can lay it out in front of me that says its anything but. With the way money is being hoarded and the way kids are preyed on by higher education institutions, it is SO fukkED UP that we allow this to just happen to kids. I never went to school so am not saddled with the kind of debt that a lot of these kids are once they graduate.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Nah breh, forgive those loans! :blessed:

Besides, most people on this board are in their 30s at most and if you went to a four year college, very few people here actually paid this shyt off.

Don't be mad that you were born at the wrong time. Just like old bats who get to enjoy social security now when there is doubt that shyt will be around when I get their age, I'm going to enjoy good fortune now.

Besides, seriously, as stated, student loan debts are a huge obstacle to wealth building and the only industry benefiting is the banking industry while without student loan debt burdens, that benefit is going to help a bunch more industries instead of just one.

Besides, does Jesus cosign usury :lupe::leon:?

fukk ya'll, ya'll my competition...

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Going to sound ignorant when i say it.

But if everyone has a degree the value of that degree goes down.

This seems like a start point...but no i dont really care that much about Hbcus getting funding what about reparations
You could've did a quick search and seen that their are thriving societies that offer free higher education but you chose to
stay ignorant:snoop:
6 Countries with Virtually Free College Tuition

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
And then WHAT??? Do you people not realize how drastically the country and world we're living in is changing? Moderate dems do nothing for us.

except lose gracefully to republicans and allow them to do, basically whatever they want.

It is almost 2020 and their time is up. Time to get them the fukk out of here :camby:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok knowing what you know about our country if everyone had a degree you know the value of that degree to the workforce would lower....the places I gave lived in where education was free still ended uo reflecting the same...you still had poor, middle, and upper class...

If everyone gained a degree i guarentee they would find something else to keep the haves and the have nots separated.

You could've did a quick search and seen that their are thriving societies that offer free higher education but you chose to

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

That is because our American brains have been conditioned to cannibalize each other.

All we think about is markets markets markets

Competition competition competition

Which is why we were fine with students loans because it's no different than getting a loan for ya house right?

Which is why we can't wrap our minds around single payer healthcare because health insurance is no different than car insurance right?

So a college degree being free, how is that gonna work where everybody has one? College education is like getting an industry certificate. How anybody gonna know who is smart, capable and talented, if all us can go to college ?

Dumb thinking.

Last edited:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Ok knowing what you know about our country if everyone had a degree you know the value of that degree to the workforce would lower....the places I gave lived in where education was free still ended uo reflecting the same...you still had poor, middle, and upper class...

If everyone gained a degree i guarentee they would find something else to keep the haves and the have nots separated.

You know there is something called talent and ability.

How about instead seeing college as a way to prove your worth, you actually do things that are worth while, like people always did. You go to college to learn things. You do things outside of college to prove competency.

Your argument is

shyt is fukked up, let's just let it stay fukked up because it is fukked up.

The people who suggest these left-wing policies and are in favor of them, are trying to improve the quality of living for their countrymen and women.

They aren't trying to compete with them or worry about status. That's what is wrong.

If people weren't about shyt before college what makes you think some brand name degree gonna make then someone of caliber after?