Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Unless nikkas who paid already get a refund...fukk this fake Indian bytch and anyone who votes for her. Hold your own student loan nuts....:gucci:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to sound ignorant when i say it.

But if everyone has a degree the value of that degree goes down.

This seems like a start point...but no i dont really care that much about Hbcus getting funding what about reparations

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Unless nikkas who paid already get a refund...fukk this fake Indian bytch and anyone who votes for her. Hold your own student loan nuts....:gucci:
Nah breh, forgive those loans! :blessed:

Besides, most people on this board are in their 30s at most and if you went to a four year college, very few people here actually paid this shyt off.

Don't be mad that you were born at the wrong time. Just like old bats who get to enjoy social security now when there is doubt that shyt will be around when I get their age, I'm going to enjoy good fortune now.

Besides, seriously, as stated, student loan debts are a huge obstacle to wealth building and the only industry benefiting is the banking industry while without student loan debt burdens, that benefit is going to help a bunch more industries instead of just one.

Besides, does Jesus cosign usury :lupe::leon:?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Btw, I like how folks ask how is this going to be paid for when Elizabeth Warren is running this shyt when it comes to wonkiness and laid out exactly how its going to be paid for.

If you need to it laid out for you in simple terms, just refer to this tweet.

Daps

there's these things called transcripts which a lot employers review (especially if you get a job in your field) to see how you did in school. So its not just the degree or status that counts.... One of the coli brehs who didn't get a summer associate position despite his elite law school status can attest to that :francis:

more importantly, people think a degree is all you need to be successful in the world. that was never really the case. you gotta be well rounded if not privileged.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So basically you’ll be lookin dumb if you actually paid yo $hit off already.

:stopitslime: :martin:

Or if you purposely scaled back your college plans because you were financially responsible and didn’t want to amass an impossible debt - you’ll be losin to the mofos that practiced economic ignorance. Smh.
Da fukk?

This is a dumb ass post.

I don't even have the energy to respond.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps

This seems like a start point...but no i dont really care that much about Hbcus getting funding what about reparations
The value of a degree is already down, atleast for blacks compared to whites...a CAC with a high school diploma statistically will command more in salary in their lifetime than a breh with a four year degree.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'll believe it when I it.

What most people don't understand is the problem isn't student loans, it's the higher ups pulling the strings.

-Charging outrageous prices for a new book.

-Coming out with new editions of that book every year where only 2-3 words are switched

-Not having the ability to test out of classes. If I can study on my own and pass Calc 3, let me do so.

-Worst of all charging ridiculous fees for degrees like History and Basket weaving.

Most people also don't understand that some people ain't built for college. Not everybody need to go to college, that's why some of these fields are getting over saturated

Daps
So basically you’ll be lookin dumb if you actually paid yo $hit off already.

:stopitslime: :martin:

Or if you purposely scaled back your college plans because you were financially responsible and didn’t want to amass an impossible debt - you’ll be losin to the mofos that practiced economic ignorance. Smh.

Goofy thoughts like urs is why society stays stagnant and we still got 8 hour work days like its 19 motherfukkin 42. :camby:

“I suffered so everybody else should suffer”.