Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I don't think it's to that extreme

but I do think it's more so of the whole "you should work for it/earn your keep" line of thinking.

A lot of Republicans in TLR.

Supoorting Reublicans while holding a STEM degree is an oxymoron itself. Support the prty of greed and anti intellectualism, sellout brehs :dead:

Student loans need to be cancelled, as well as these administrators of these for profit school needlessly raising tuition every year.

Daps
:dahell:

No.

You don’t know how politics work. If you keep running “moderates” while the right wing moves further extreme, then the democrat “moderates” you nominate are going to inherently be more right wing.

Then you have people in the middle who choose not to vote at all, or waste votes on third party. You will always have that core conservative voting base who vote Republican solely based on religion, guns, and abortion. Their beliefs about "the left" are that they are evil heathens who hate white people, want to kill babies, want to turn everyone gay, and give away free stuff. They really believe that bullshyt. They feel that "their" country is being taken away, and do not vote based on logic. And a lot of them have large families, and the kids grow up to have large families, and that is more red votes.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Then you have people in the middle who choose not to vote at all, or waste votes on third party. You will always have that core conservative voting base who vote Republican solely based on religion, guns, and abortion. Their beliefs about "the left" are that they are evil heathens who hate white people, want to kill babies, want to turn everyone gay, and give away free stuff. They really believe that bullshyt. They feel that "their" country is being taken away, and do not vote based on logic. And a lot of them have large families, and the kids grow up to have large families, and that is more red votes.
:snoop:

Having democrats run middle-of-the-road candidates while they shift the overton window to the right, is part of the right-wing agenda.
Playing into your opponent's gameplan is not how you win elections; as evidenced by the fact that George Bush and Donald Trump are the least moderate people possible, and incredibly polarizing.

Americans don't vote for the boring moderate candidate. Go look at how badly Dukakis got whooped by Reagan. You're basically advocating for some sort of 21st century Jimmy Carter.
People vote for the person they feel will make the biggest impact, because Americans are very egotistical and obsessed with making history because of all the propaganda they're pumped full of as children.

"I'm going to vote for the radical candidate, because I live a boring, mundane existence, and I want my political figures to spice things up. :obama:"

And they don't care whether the radical choice is good or bad, because most of the populace is privileged af and doesn't care if their choices are negatively detrimental to others.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I finished mine 3 years ago, my girls were all done 5 years ago. But I want this bad for the young heads that went to uni. I've seen some good cats.... drowning behind this shyt. Its a fukking disaster man. More power to her if she can get it done....

But you gonna have to fight through everyone.... Cacs, Republicans in general, people who paid off their loans gonna be bitter, and since Warren is a Democrat that could actually beat Trump.... that means even that corny assed ADOS movement is either gonna fight this, or try and claim credit for her idea. Either way, its an uphill fight like a motherfukk. Nothing that can benefit us will ever be easy.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's gonna be funded by a 2 percent wealth tax she's proposed

"DONT PUT A CAP ON AMBITION. THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE LAZY AND NOT STRIVE FOR BETTER THINGS. BESIDES, I NEED TO BUY MY 6TH YACHT AND RIP OFF MY EMPLOYEES AT THE SAME TIME!" Some random "Breh" that is a scumbag CAC.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You are missing the point.

The degree being free is so everyone will the opportunity to go. Meaning it won't matter that people went to college because everyone can go.

College education would no longer be treated as some sort of employment qualification.

This removes class status from college.

Instead people will be judged according to their own merits, which is ultimately the purpose of left-wing policies

Other countries have free graduate education also and free continued education.
in this racist ass country?:russ::russ: