Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm saying run another one, and make sure this one goes to every state, unlike the last one
And then WHAT??? Do you people not realize how drastically the country and world we're living in is changing? Moderate dems do nothing for us.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The thing that concerns me with this is if she wins and actually moves on this (along with her reparations plans), the real powers that be will get some right wing group to take her out, potentially causing a class/race war like this country hasn’t seen since the Civil War.

Stay tuned brehs..

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You borrow something you pay it back. For education costs to go down, the government needs to get out of the student loan business. I don't agree with absolving people's debt. You need to be aware of the consequences of choosing certain fields of study. Go to a cheaper school or community college to knock out prerequisites. My parents made the decision for me to go to a cheaper school. Some parents need to make that decision for their kid.
This is dependent on multiple variables.

A lot of 17-18 year old kids do not understand shyt about Financial Literacy, so to just say, "kids should be aware and pay what they owe" is not reasonable when a lot of kids aren't educated on the matter. You were fortunate to have parents look out for your best interests, a lot of others didn't have that.

Orgasmagician

Rookie
Daps
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:

Now you got your calculator out? What about the unnecessary trillions given to arms dealers, supposedly allies, tax breaks given to billionaires, oil companies. You have some type of Stockholm Syndrome for the rich.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Canceling the debt should come with free public education.
You talking about "should"..Im talking about what is feasible within this system..Free public education and canceling debt comes with a host of other issues that CACs arent going to let go of so easily..Im talking about College Athletics, billion dollar endowments, grant funding, etc...All of that is tied in part to tuition costs..Canceling Debt and free college put those things in jeopardy and you can be sure that major colleges with billion dollar lobbying budgets will make sure these proposals are dead if she even makes it past the primaries.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is dependent on multiple variables.

A lot of 17-18 year old kids do not understand shyt about Financial Literacy, so to just say, "kids should be aware and pay what they owe" is not reasonable when a lot of kids aren't educated on the matter. You were fortunate to have parents look out for your best interests, a lot of others didn't have that.

That's why they have adult parents.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's hard to build wealth with a shyt ton of debt in the first place and I know a lot of black folks with student loan debt .

True, but the descendants of slaves need benefits solely for them. This catch all program Warren proposing is cool, but this has to go along with reparations solely for ADOS. If this is all she’s proposing to hell with Warren.