Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Once again you guys are stupid as fukk

Who’s going to pay for this :hhh:

I could announce free $1000 a month and everyone’s going to be like

YOU HAVE MY VOTE:gladbron:

This is some stupid right wing cracker shyt.

We spent $6,000,000,000,000 on iraq alone and your done inbred ass is still taking about "how we pay for it"

You stupid fukk

Last edited:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
ES7QfbP.gif

The whole point of debt cancellation is that you now have an influx of free capital to spend on, oh I don't know, owning and controlling things.

If you think ADOS can't compete with non-ADOS on an even playing field, then direct reparations ain't gonna do shyt but give ADOS an artificial boost for maybe a single generation :mjpls:
Exactly. I'd definitely own multiple properties by now had I not been paying off student loans.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
She won’t win the primary, and will certainly not win a general election. Democrats haven’t figured out that campaigning with “free stuff” (even though it’s not free stuff, but that’s what conservatives call it) doesn’t work. You need to play moderate to win.

Right, you gotta be like Hillary

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Would cover mine too but the reactions to this like every one would get bailed out has me thinking ppl just read the head line and that's it.

Calling it a cancelation of all loan debt is a little misleading

The government should just cancel it.

The government is the lenders of these loans, what is the point of paying the government for something that harmed millions of Americans?

It's not like the government is losing money on the loans anyway. These loans are just subsidies for shytty colleges to charge whatever they want.

I've noticed since I have been studying other government systems to do other people's homework in comparative government (that's my side hustle). That America does everything to facilitate the growth of industry instead of the growth of people.

Instead of providing free healthcare - subsidize the healthcare insurance companies.

Instead of providing free college at public schools - subsidize colleges.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

BigL187

MOPAO
Daps
Reppin
Märsta,Sweden
Suspected racist? Can you please explain what you mean?

Posts like this one really give you guys away.

ive come to the conclusion that we live in a global system of racism/white supremacy and in that system, all nonwhite people should suspect every white person on this planet of being a racist/white supremacist since no white person walks around with a ''I'm a racist sign'' we got to suspect every white person until we find out who the racists are

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
fukk this bytch and her trick bag
full

She does not want to do anything specifically for Black people, so she comes up with some bullshyt that is going to benefit everybody else and a small percent of Black people..
I'm black and this would benefit the fukk out of me .

:camby:

No student debt :lawd::ahh::ahh:

I'm coping a house first thing afterward

#warrengang