Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do ya'll think we'll get a gay white man as president before a woman president?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Do ya'll think we'll get a gay white man as president before a woman president?
Maybe but really don't think it's her sex. She shared too much space with Bernie. If Bernie wasn't in the race I think she would be winning right now.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm convinced trump has dirt on bernie at this point

What sucks about all of this is that it clearly plays into the GOP narrative that the Dems are crooked and don't have your best interest in mind. They've had to do nothing but let the Dems routinely expose themselves.

Dems have no quality leadership, direction, or sanity. Trump literally popularized himself into office, and instead of other much popular choices like Warren or Sanders to go up to bat, they refuse to help them on favor of the same old shyt Biden. Even more so Sanders for fighting a massively uphill battle.

Being on the left sucks right now, and I truly only have the party to blame.

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
Dems have no quality leadership, direction, or sanity.
but dude, she clapped in a somewhat sarcastic fashion! yaaas queen!

giphy.gif

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll never understand the stanning for this bum. She's a racist, a liar, a chump, an opportunist, and a coward. She ran a bad campaign, the media propped her up for five minutes, and she fell the fukk off because she couldn't answer a simple question about taxes. In every debate, she looked like she was going to shake apart and burst into tears. All her great plans are just Bernie's ideas watered down to the point of changing nothing. Her stans thought they were being the "adults in the room" by telling hopeful Bernie supporters that no, better things aren't really possible, Mother 2.0 will take things back to "normal" and the working class can shut the fukk up while we watch our Uber and Lyft stocks.

She did not touch an enemy without killing him, she did not take an enemy's weapon, and she did not lead a successful war party. She never became a war chief.
:ohhh: Elizabeth warren is a racist? You got proof you cac?