Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So with Liz out and Bernie slipping we're all going to be told to get in line for a candidate that shares none of our values and has the added bonus of sharing these with the "grave threat to democracy" that is trump

Sexual impropriety
Corruption
Useless kids
Clueless Boomer
Alzheimers

God bless America. Thank you for putting in those calls, generational politician

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It always struck me as a "wtf, you can't be serious" thing when people propped up Liz as an argument in favor of presidential ageism.

She's 70 :heh:
I don't support Warren. However, 70 is a much sharper age in general than 78/79/80.

Not giving an excuse. Everyone agrees Bernie is sharper.

And yeah they're all old. We know they are going to be picking younger VPs if they are the nominee.
Bernie is only slightly sharper. Anyways, if Bernie wins the nomination (which is not likely at this point), I'll vote for his old crazy ass :heh:.

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
I'll never understand the stanning for this bum. She's a racist, a liar, a chump, an opportunist, and a coward. She ran a bad campaign, the media propped her up for five minutes, and she fell the fukk off because she couldn't answer a simple question about taxes. In every debate, she looked like she was going to shake apart and burst into tears. All her great plans are just Bernie's ideas watered down to the point of changing nothing. Her stans thought they were being the "adults in the room" by telling hopeful Bernie supporters that no, better things aren't really possible, Mother 2.0 will take things back to "normal" and the working class can shut the fukk up while we watch our Uber and Lyft stocks.

She did not touch an enemy without killing him, she did not take an enemy's weapon, and she did not lead a successful war party. She never became a war chief.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having a heart attack at Bernie's age is not good. Regardless, of whether it's "minor" or not. Also, he's running to be POTUS. If elected, he'll be an 80+ year old man, who's recently had a heart attack in one of the most stressful political positions in the world.

Bernie, Biden and Trump are all too damn old. Just say that Bernie is "more coherent" because you like his policies better. Don't give me any other BS excuse.
Right, this whole thing reminds me of this episode of Sanford and Son. Fred and Mr. Wilcox are Bernie and Biden and Donna is the Democratic American People, oh and Lamont is Trump stirring up shyt. :russ::russ::russ:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Finally. Now Sanders needs to offer her the VP slot outright. He has to change the media narrative about him.
She should endorse Bernie immediately if she wants to salvage whatever base she had within the progressive movement.

It's too little too late, but she should do what she can to help progressives.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Bernie is much more sharper than both of them.

and had a heart attack a few weeks ago.

Trump is gonna bring insults and lies against both candidates. Instead of worrying about Warren
I'm convinced trump has dirt on bernie at this point

Oh Yeah, plus he loves to sow discord. He’s a evil petty bytch

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and had a heart attack a few weeks ago.

Trump is gonna bring insults and lies against both candidates. Instead of worrying about Warren

Oh Yeah, plus he loves to sow discord. He’s a evil petty bytch
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::gucci::gucci::gucci: You gotta love American Politics.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

She had everything you wanted as a president. She came from the bottom and worked her way up. She was smart, had great ideas and had plans on how to implement them but it was not enough. Losing to dementia Joe hurts, the guy didn't even try and is on top.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
zi1a6jpjkvk41.png

:mjcry: