Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:umad: BIG MAD your queen lost. I know you were hoping that my taxes would go up so she could fund your sex change operation, but she’s finished :wow:
:comeon: Sex change procedure? . You childish idiot wtf are you talm bout. See what I mean this shyt is like watching sports to you... if Bernie would’ve had the momentum your dumb ass would be crickets right now but instead you’re showing your ass all over HL. You’ve already stated you wouldn’t vote if one of the progressives won the nomination. You’re not a Democrat and in here just to troll. Go ahead and enjoy your victory because I’ll be voting blue no matter who. You and the rest of the Bernie or bust dudes need to wake the fukk up.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:comeon: Sex change procedure? . You childish idiot wtf are you talm bout. See what I mean this shyt is like watching sports to you... if Bernie would’ve had the momentum your dumb ass would be crickets right now but instead you’re showing your ass all over HL. You’ve already stated you wouldn’t vote if one of the progressives won the nomination. You’re not a Democrat and in here just to troll. Go ahead and enjoy your victory because I’ll be voting blue no matter who. You and the rest of the Bernie or bust dudes need to wake the fukk up.
FOH clown, you spent the better part of the year attacking me and the BidenBoyz for supporting Joe Biden, and now all of a sudden I’m not a democrat? :comeon:

It’s just hurt feelings in here and I’m giving you niccas the same energy y’all was trying to give me all year. Now you want a kumbaya moment since Warren took the L. fukk that

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FOH clown, you spent the better part of the year attacking me and the BidenBoyz for supporting Joe Biden, and now all of a sudden I’m not a democrat? :comeon:

It’s just hurt feelings in here and I’m giving you niccas the same energy y’all was trying to give me all year. Now you want a kumbaya moment since Warren took the L. fukk that

Look at this cornball ya’ll.... he’s screaming for attention

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

You all about trumpset in 2016:mjlol: don’t think we forgot homie. You was all over that thread.

you stated you wouldn’t back a progressive if they won, am I wrong you greedy ass hoe?:sas2: And as I’ve stated numerous times I’ll vote for whoever the nom was but some of Y’all was on some tribalism shyt:why:

warren took the L oh well she will be a great ally for whoever she endorses. The important thing thing is taking trump down.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You all about trumpset in 2016:mjlol: don’t think we forgot homie. You was all over that thread.

you stated you wouldn’t back a progressive if they won, am I wrong you greedy ass hoe?:sas2: And as I’ve stated numerous times I’ll vote for whoever the nom was but some of Y’all was on some tribalism shyt:why:

warren took the L oh well she will be a great ally for whoever she endorses. The important thing thing is taking trump down.
:mjlol:Y’all nikkas are retarded. I’m not explaining that Trumpset shyt again. But cook tho.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mods please bush Berniewood again. He brings nothing to the discussion.
Why is bringing up Elizabeth Warren lying about her race a bannable offense? Did that not happen?

She literally kicked off the campaign with Trump burying her for cultural appropriation and Warren herself digging deeper with the DNA test. It was national news and many voters first exposure to Elizabeth Warren.

Its hilarious how months later when people still dont trust her yall wonder why or blame bernie. But when anybody speaks of the taboo incident yall wanna call for bans or beg mods to censor people. :scust:
tenor.gif

fukk the Voldemort shyt, her campaign is over now its time to get real. That shyt happened. It hurt her bad. People remember.

She sprained her ankle out of the gate and shot herself in the foot to treat it. Its time to start being honest

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I don't live in America but why would Biden getting the nomination lead to Trump winning as opposed to Sanders getting the nomination?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't live in America but why would Biden getting the nomination lead to Trump winning as opposed to Sanders getting the nomination?
Independent voters outnumber democrat and republican voters.

Sanders was the best among independents in both this and the 2016 primaries. Sanders polls leagues better with them against Trump as well. As well as polling the best among 2020 dems in swing states previously

Meanwhile Biden spent much of this election as a second choice or lower candidate and literally nobody is excited for his presidency past kicking trump out of the white house.

He's preformed best in states he will assuredly lose to Trump