Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i like warren but she should've dropped out before super tuesday. she was my 2nd favorite candidate and had momentum early in the race but just fizzled and i think the perception of her was she came off as bytchy (i think it was sexism).

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand the stanning for this bum. She's a racist, a liar, a chump, an opportunist, and a coward. She ran a bad campaign, the media propped her up for five minutes, and she fell the fukk off because she couldn't answer a simple question about taxes. In every debate, she looked like she was going to shake apart and burst into tears. All her great plans are just Bernie's ideas watered down to the point of changing nothing. Her stans thought they were being the "adults in the room" by telling hopeful Bernie supporters that no, better things aren't really possible, Mother 2.0 will take things back to "normal" and the working class can shut the fukk up while we watch our Uber and Lyft stocks.

She did not touch an enemy without killing him, she did not take an enemy's weapon, and she did not lead a successful war party. She never became a war chief.

:dead: