Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why is bringing up Elizabeth Warren lying about her race a bannable offense? Did that not happen?

She literally kicked off the campaign with Trump burying her for cultural appropriation and Warren herself digging deeper with the DNA test. It was national news and many voters first exposure to Elizabeth Warren.

Its hilarious how months later when people still dont trust her yall wonder why or blame bernie. But when anybody speaks of the taboo incident yall wanna call for bans or beg mods to censor people. :scust:
tenor.gif

fukk the Voldemort shyt, her campaign is over now its time to get real. That shyt happened. It hurt her bad. People remember.

She sprained her ankle out of the gate and shot herself in the foot to treat it. Its time to start being honest
He claimed she was a racist because of that .she was one of the candidates that addressed black community issues head on. Her family told her that she had Native American heritage and she believed it. They say she benefited from it but the Boston globe disproved that.Frankly, I don’t give a shyt about that and it didn’t really didn’t hurt her campaign because it ascended after that happened.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't live in America but why would Biden getting the nomination lead to Trump winning as opposed to Sanders getting the nomination?

I believe Biden loses because he doesn't move the needle enough for non-party voters to opt-in for his platform. As much of an idiot Trump is, he does get his wild ideas at least somewhat done.

Trump would eat Biden in a debate. From segregation to the creepy kids stuff.

Biden is too centrist it pleases almost no one deeper left or right. At least Sanders' angle is completely based for the working class. Biden has a history of voting against them.

In terms of popularity, Sanders stands out and has more aura than Trump. He just doesn't have the party backing. In fact, the party willingly stated in working against him.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He claimed she was a racist because of that .she was one of the candidates that addressed black community issues head on. Her family told her that she had Native American heritage and she believed it. They say she benefited from it but the Boston globe disproved that.Frankly, I don’t give a shyt about that and it didn’t really didn’t hurt her campaign because it ascended after that happened.
imrs.php

Liar is the 1st word that comes to mind for Liz among independents:francis:

Calling her a racist is a reach I agree, but whether it was an innocent mistake or not it still happend and is not above ridicule:yeshrug:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Biden loses because he doesn't move the needle enough for non-party voters to opt-in for his platform. As much of an idiot Trump is, he does get his wild ideas at least somewhat done.

Trump would eat Biden in a debate. From segregation to the creepy kids stuff.

Biden is too centrist it pleases almost no one deeper left or right. At least Sanders' angle is completely based for the working class. Biden has a history of voting against them.

In terms of popularity, Sanders stands out and has more aura than Trump. He just doesn't have the party backing. In fact, the party willingly stated in working against him.

I understand why this seems intuitive but the numbers from Super Tuesday don’t support it.

Biden won the working class vote:

and Biden was overwhelmingly popular with suburbanites who flipped districts that voted for Trump in the mid-terms.

We also saw increased turnout in most of the states he won. You gotta confront these numbers if you want to make the case he’s definitely going to lose.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they ask republicans if they think trump is a liar on this?:russ:
You see how they responded.

Only a Republican would call that dotard "President" :mjlol:

Reading this shyt left to right is jokes fr. The way the word "Gay" shoots up for Bootyjudge the further right it goes :dead:

For bernie: "old, old, OLD" :dead:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I understand why this seems intuitive but the numbers from Super Tuesday don’t support it ... We also saw increased turnout in most of the states he won. You gotta confront these numbers if you want to make the case he’s definitely going to lose.

I just think he is. I don't trust the country enough to side with the idea of the lesser of two evils. :yeshrug: I think Trump is prominent enough to get a second term with almost anyone the Dems put in front, with a few exceptions.

Having 4 years of relative success is too much ammo for him, and Biden is not great at debates. The media will run with Trump burying Biden, if he does.

All theoretical anyways. I hate this shyt. :sadcam:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Apes Bernie’s entire platform, juelz over her health care plan and whether middle class will pay taxes, hires a bunch of Clinton staffers, turns and slanders bernie when she starts to flop, comes back and covers for him by slandering Bloomberg, and now is juelzing on who to endorse. Garbage politician

Thought it was the other way around but ok.

If I went back in time and killed Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders would just spontaneously disappear...

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I understand why this seems intuitive but the numbers from Super Tuesday don’t support it.

Biden won the working class vote:

and Biden was overwhelmingly popular with suburbanites who flipped districts that voted for Trump in the mid-terms.

We also saw increased turnout in most of the states he won. You gotta confront these numbers if you want to make the case he’s definitely going to lose.

He won black people across the board which gives him the working class vote. It’s like when people say Hillary beat trump among working class voters. Sure if people of color vote for you regardless of income status. But she lost rural voters badly. And the bad news for Bernie is those Bernie to Trump working class voters stayed with a Trump and didn’t show up for him. The underreported story is rural voters not coming back to Bernie.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Thought it was the other way around but ok.

If I went back in time and killed Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders would just spontaneously disappear...

Bernie was fighting for his progressive policies(key word fighting not actually achieving) while Lizzie the red dot was a moderate republican making it harder for people to get out of debt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no...he doesnt have the voter backing

we all know the DNC didnt want bernie to win, but it's not like he's out here actually winning the election. he's LOSING to biden fair and square :dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no...he doesnt have the voter backing

we all know the DNC didnt want bernie to win, but it's not like he's out here actually winning the election. he's LOSING to biden fair and square :dead:

cac, please. with the so-called Liberal media, It’s as fair as this fight between Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd. Starts at 2:55

:heh: