Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
personality cult has these guys by the ears, it's time to realize you got taken for a ride and it's over

Lets defeat Trump, improve our government and our lives.
Projection. People actually care about policy and some of the people you're imputing your tendencies on were planning on voting for warren when it looked like she had the lane

Daps
Having a heart attack at Bernie's age is not good. Regardless, of whether it's "minor" or not. Also, he's running to be POTUS. If elected, he'll be an 80+ year old man, who's recently had a heart attack in one of the most stressful political positions in the world.

Bernie, Biden and Trump are all too damn old. Just say that Bernie is "more coherent" because you like his policies better. Don't give me any other BS excuse.

It always struck me as a "wtf, you can't be serious" thing when people propped up Liz as an argument in favor of presidential ageism.

She's 70 :heh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Projection. People actually care about policy and some the people you're imputing your tendencies on were planning on voting for warren when it looked like she had the lane

Bernie doesn't do policy and I'm sure they were the minority.

Times up Bernie.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bernie doesn't do policy and I'm sure they were the minority.

Times up Bernie.
You're in for a surprise when people you've been thinking were his "stans" since early 2016 throw him in the bushes

He has basically has zero redeeming qualities outside of being consistent in a sane worldview

The fact that peopl have twisted themselves into knots on both sides on this is frankly incredible

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Bernie couldn't win texas with bloomberg stealing bidens votes yet he should have won?You would agree with the idiot white supremacist as a supporter of "low information voter" rhetoric :picard::wow:
I’m not going to blame it all on this but there was massive amounts of voter suppression in Texas. Took one guy 7 fukking hours to vote and they closed a bunch of polling locations without informing anyone.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You're in for a surprise when people you've been thinking were his "stans" since early 2016 throw him in the bushes

He has basically has zero redeeming qualities outside of being consistent in a sane worldview

The fact that peopl have twisted themselves into knots on both sides on this is frankly incredible
That is....a significant quality to have lol. It speaks to authenticity which people admire.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Having a heart attack at Bernie's age is not good. Regardless, of whether it's "minor" or not. Also, he's running to be POTUS. If elected, he'll be an 80+ year old man, who's recently had a heart attack in one of the most stressful political positions in the world.

Bernie, Biden and Trump are all too damn old. Just say that Bernie is "more coherent" because you like his policies better. Don't give me any other BS excuse.

Not giving an excuse. Everyone agrees Bernie is sharper.

And yeah they're all old. We know they are going to be picking younger VPs if they are the nominee.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That is....a significant quality to have lol. It speaks to authenticity which people admire.
Agreed it's great and why I support him as a politician

To think that extends into a cult of literal personality is just typing to hear your keyboard to make noise

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not going to blame it all on this but there was massive amounts of voter suppression in Texas. Took one guy 7 fukking hours to vote and they closed a bunch of polling locations without informing anyone.
Especially in Latino districts

Im sure they'll be "Deeply Concerned" about voter suppression in the general tho:coffee: