Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm convinced trump has dirt on bernie at this point

He’s probably thinking Biden will get the nom so he’s playing up on Bernie supporters beliefs and grievances to discourage them from voting if I were to guess. It’s not like him tweeting is going to lead to a Bernie nom if for some reason he preferred him as an opponent. And even if he did it doesn’t mean Bernie would be in fact an easier opponent

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're not being honest with yourself. Here's Biden's answer on racial disparities in healthcare outcomes

Think about Los Angeles here. If you had a business lunch eight, 10 years ago, and there were six or seven people at the lunch, and a gay waiter came up and said something that identified himself being gay, in fact, if one of the people made fun of that waiter, the vast majority of people wouldn’t have said anything at the table. Today you’d all look at him and say, if you’re straight as can be, look at him and say, “What the hell is the matter with you?” And he’d never be invited back.

The point is, they’re not afraid now to stand up and say—because guess what? We learn. Our brothers, our sisters, our—the girl we went out with in high school, the guy you know—no, I’m serious. Think about it. The idea it’s normal. It’s normalized. It’s not anything strange. It’s not strange. That’s the generic point.

And the more people know that, the more they understand it—remember, Anderson, back 15, 20 years ago, we talked about this in—in San Francisco was all about, well, you know, gay—gay bath houses. And everybody—it’s all about around-the-clock sex. It’s all—come on, man. Gay couples are more likely to stay together longer than heterosexual couples.
:russ: The cmon man got me dying.

:manny: this is the Trump Era, we see very clearly that the general electorate cares less about the ability to communicate. All about feels and image. Idea of Biden as a decent, likeable guy (Uncle Joe) compared to Trumps unpleasant barrage will win back the suburbanites that flipped the house.

The fact Biden has outperformed Bernie among working class voters is another data point that he could also regain the famous white working class dudes that voted Obama twice.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He’s probably thinking Biden will get the nom so he’s playing up on Bernie supporters beliefs and grievances to discourage them from voting if I were to guess. It’s not like him tweeting is going to lead to a Bernie nom if for some reason he preferred him as an opponent
It's definitely a divisive technique which many even people here are falling for

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
I'm OOTL on coli politics - why are you guys pro-Warren and Biden, but anti-Bernie?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It's definitely a divisive technique which many even people here are falling for
It could definitely be effective. I’m not in a swing state otherwise I probably would swallow my pride and vote for him since judges and all that, I could easily be wrong but I don’t think Biden’s campaign will have enough energy amongst voters to beat Trump and his angered energized base (thanks to Pelosi)

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ: The cmon man got me dying.

:manny: this is the Trump Era, we see very clearly that the general electorate cares less about the ability to communicate. All about feels and image. Idea of Biden as a decent, likeable guy (Uncle Joe) compared to Trumps unpleasant barrage will win back the suburbanites that flipped the house.

The fact Biden has outperformed Bernie among working class voters is another data point that he could also regain the famous white working class dudes that voted Obama twice.
He got 100 million in free advertising in one news cycle

If you think the media is going to run cover for him until November I have a lot of questions, but the first one..why?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

If you think Trump is intentionally doing this to be divisive, and you believe it's working on people here...why are you actively posting his tweets and spreading his bullshyt?

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
How do you compromise with someone who supporter 20% of your politics vs the person who supports 90% of your politics? It makes no sense.

Bernie Sanders is a better person for her to endorse and remain ideologically consistent. Imagine how hypocritical it looks to fight for what she has fought for and then endorse Biden. If Biden was the only person in the race or if it was another moderate in the same vein,it be easier to overlook.

She endorsed Hillary Clinton in 2016 on the premise that she had a better chance to beat Trump.

I'm super confident she'll endorse Biden on the same 'unity' premise to oust Trump. Perhaps even get a VP pick.