Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Bernie is senile just had a damn heart attack and trump is senile and unfit :dead:. CLEARLY the american public don't care considering they chose 3 candidates from the 40s with decreasing health.

Bernie is very sharp and in the moment. Has not lost a step.

Say what you want about Trump - im not about to call him sharp - but he will walk all over Biden - who clearly belongs in a nursing home

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If Warren endorses biden it at least makes the focus completely from the ground up which is where it needs to be

The RW zealots in this country populate school boards and municipalities and every level of influence outside of dozens of metros

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
A lotta the viral tweets about Warren costing Bernie the nomination will age badly next week if voter turnout and makeup looks anything like Super Tuesday.
He would’ve won everywhere but the South on Super Tuesday had she dropped out. He would’ve even won Oklahoma. So it’s not remotely the same. The stakes have changed and the momentum is with Biden. Progressives will be mad at her for a long long time if Sanders loses. She is quite literally the difference in Sanders leading the delegates versus Biden. The narrative would be that outside of North Carolina and Virginia, Sanders won all the states that are feasible for Democrats. She even gave Biden Maine and Minnesota. The map would quite literally be Sanders East and West Coast and Midwest and Biden South. The entire thing would come down to Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to decide who has the better electability argument. Now Biden can win Florida and just end the whole thing. It’s over for Sanders and she knows it which I was she hasn’t endorsed him yet. She is weighing what looks best politically.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Bernie had a fukking heart attack, so angry almost all the damn time and also sometimes jumbles his words.

Get outta here with that BS :stopitslime: :camby:

He had a minor heart attack and was just as active.

And he's much more sharper than Biden and Trump. Its a fact.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would’ve won everywhere but the South on Super Tuesday had she dropped out. He would’ve even won Oklahoma. So it’s not remotely the same. The stakes have changed and the momentum is with Biden. Progressives will be mad at her for a long long time if Sanders loses. She is quite literally the difference in Sanders leading the delegates versus Biden. The narrative would be that outside of North Carolina and Virginia, Sanders won all the states that are feasible for Democrats. She even gave Biden Maine and Minnesota. The map would quite literally be Sanders East and West Coast and Midwest and Biden South. The entire thing would come down to Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania to decide who has the better electability argument. Now Biden can win Florida and just end the whole thing. It’s over for Sanders and she knows it which I was she hasn’t endorsed him yet. She is weighing what looks best politically.
Are you completely ignoring the Bloomberg performance or taking for granted he would split the Biden vote? If this scenario is entirely dependent on Bloomberg splitting the vote, what does it say about Bernie’s broader appeal if he can’t beat Biden head to head?

Daps
Apes Bernie’s entire platform, juelz over her health care plan and whether middle class will pay taxes, hires a bunch of Clinton staffers, turns and slanders bernie when she starts to flop, comes back and covers for him by slandering Bloomberg, and now is juelzing on who to endorse. Garbage politician

This.

It'd be hypocritical of me to completely overlook everything she's accomplished and fought for prior to 2016 as I was a huge supporter of her up until she refused to upset the Clinton apple cart. I was desperate for her to step into the race, but it can't be denied that her decision making and political calculations have been utterly atrocious these past few years.

You also can't convince me that her decision to drop out AFTER Super Tuesday wasn't already calculated well in advance.

So to her now I say :camby:

Liz, ya used to be my homie, used to be my ace
Now I wanna smack the taste out ya mouth...

:snoop:

And while everyone is throwing flowers at her for burying Bloomberg, let's not forget that it was Benjamin Dixon who fired the shots and handed her the shovel.

:sas1:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
He had a minor heart attack and was just as active.

And he's much more sharper than Biden and Trump. Its a fact.
Having a heart attack at Bernie's age is not good. Regardless, of whether it's "minor" or not. Also, he's running to be POTUS. If elected, he'll be an 80+ year old man, who's recently had a heart attack in one of the most stressful political positions in the world.

Bernie, Biden and Trump are all too damn old. Just say that Bernie is "more coherent" because you like his policies better. Don't give me any other BS excuse.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just say that Bernie is "more coherent" because you like his policies better. Don't give me any other BS excuse.
you're not being honest with yourself. Here's Biden's answer on racial disparities in healthcare outcomes

Think about Los Angeles here. If you had a business lunch eight, 10 years ago, and there were six or seven people at the lunch, and a gay waiter came up and said something that identified himself being gay, in fact, if one of the people made fun of that waiter, the vast majority of people wouldn’t have said anything at the table. Today you’d all look at him and say, if you’re straight as can be, look at him and say, “What the hell is the matter with you?” And he’d never be invited back.

The point is, they’re not afraid now to stand up and say—because guess what? We learn. Our brothers, our sisters, our—the girl we went out with in high school, the guy you know—no, I’m serious. Think about it. The idea it’s normal. It’s normalized. It’s not anything strange. It’s not strange. That’s the generic point.

And the more people know that, the more they understand it—remember, Anderson, back 15, 20 years ago, we talked about this in—in San Francisco was all about, well, you know, gay—gay bath houses. And everybody—it’s all about around-the-clock sex. It’s all—come on, man. Gay couples are more likely to stay together longer than heterosexual couples.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Shes gonna endorse Biden, Biden will get the nom, and subsequently lose to Trump in the general because America

Those Republicans who voted for trump over hillary will come back and vote for Biden... You do know Dems took the suburban white women in 2018/2019 right? Same white women who voted trump over Hillary now ask yourself why would they vote Dems in the congressional races for the Dems to take control of the house?

it’s over breh trump gonna lose when Biden gets the nomination

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I love Liz but fukk her if she does this :stopitslime:
She’s the true progressive, she called out Bernie for stealing her shyt and taking credit for it... So now it’s fukk her if she endorse Biden? Why the fukk would she endorse snake ass Bernie? Aka the millionaire wit 3 homes :mjlol: