Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
When she started her policy roll out and kept dropping every day, the coverage became universally positive. The only time she was criticized is when she didn’t go on Fox News. All I’m saying is if Liz pulls this off all these centrist people rocking with her will turn on her and we will be beefing with them daily.
That isnt what happened from what I observed

IMO, it was when she went out and said Trump needs to be impeached after the Mueller report came out. Her coverage changed from that point.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That isnt what happened from what I observed

IMO, it was when she went out and said Trump needs to be impeached after the Mueller report came out. Her coverage changed from that point.
I don’t know if that’s the case because she seemed to be getting steam before then, and when she said that people weren’t firmly behind her - even though she was right. It wasn’t until later when more was revealed and explained that her opinion became the consensus. I remember every Democrat dancing around that issue and she was the only one who made sense.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don’t know if that’s the case because she seemed to be getting steam before then, and when she said that people weren’t firmly behind her - even though she was right. It wasn’t until later when more was revealed and explained that her opinion became the consensus. I remember every Democrat dancing around that issue and she was the only one who made sense.
It was a mix of the call for impeachment and student debt plan that set her on her current trajectory in the polls. That CNN town hall solidified it.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Warren's problem is that she comes off more as a professor or a policy wonk than a president. This matters when it comes to being perceived as electable and people supporting you. I hope her ideas are implemented by the next president, but I don't see her being the president. :yeshrug:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Warren's problem is that she comes off more as a professor or a policy wonk than a president. This matters when it comes to being perceived as electable and people supporting you. I hope her ideas are implemented by the next president, but I don't see her being the president. :yeshrug:
I think this is a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you-don't situation for Warren (and most women, for that matter). If she showcases her deep expertise and aptitude, she's called professorial, wonky and unpresidential. If she tried to take the Bernie approach and stay shallow on the details, she'll be called an airhead bimbo a la Sarah Palin and still be called unpresidential. There is no archetype for a woman President, she's creating one as she goes along.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
HERE WE GO AGAIN!

tenor.gif

:wow:

ngN7bg8.gif

@GzUp @wire28 @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @General Bravo III @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @VR Tripper @Iceson Beckford @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Lucky_Lefty @johnedwarduado