Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

A little old but I didn't see it posted. It is relevant considering the discussion of her foreign policy beliefs.

She's anti war but doesn't want to just up and leave and cause people to suffer.

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

Also, her coming out saying this is underrated. The for-profit motive behind private prisons is a major reason criminal justice reform is so stalled even though everyone knows its dysfunctional.

Obama began late in his Presidency to try to change this, but Trump immediately came and reversed it and now with the situation on the border, he and his friends are making a significant amount of money using it.

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City

These Bernie fans are pathetic :scust:

Warren got on the scene with her Student Loan debt plan. Then when you look under the hood she’s legit.

They had 3 years to get the party in line and set their spot. Same for Biden. Both those motherfukkers spots aren’t safe and I hope the debate shows that.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Idk she remind me more of a secretary/commissioner type of public service who is use to delivering results because they can be fired. She seems like she has something to prove and I think it’ll help her. People got to vote the Dems in control of the senate though. This bytch Mitch would just pull another Obama era move and stop her from doing anything progressive.

Maybe. I do agree about the Senate. That's actually more important to me than the presidency. If she doesn't get the nomination then I want her take Chuck's place.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Bernie fans are pathetic :scust:

Warren got on the scene with her Student Loan debt plan. Then when you look under the hood she’s legit.

They had 3 years to get the party in line and set their spot. Same for Biden. Both those motherfukkers spots aren’t safe and I hope the debate shows that.
Lol it’s a legit point. Y’all warren stans actually think the mainstream likes her, haven’t learned a thing. She was polling in the single digits til mainstream started propping her up. It’s ok you guys will learn soon enough lol

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warren is a pandering to minorities also, don’t forget jimmy carter talked about “ black entrepreneurship “ too .and then we got shafted once he got elected , y’all mad at Bernie for being honest

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Warren is a pandering to minorities also, don’t forget jimmy carter talked about “ black entrepreneurship “ too .and then we got shafted once he got elected , y’all mad at Bernie for being honest
She’s trying to take the base out from Biden. She grabbed the kids. She then grabbed the middle aged ones. The older folks are really proving hard to get.

But she’s trying. I respect it.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s trying to take the base out from Biden. She grabbed the kids. She then grabbed the middle aged ones. The older folks are really proving hard to get.

But she’s trying. I respect it.
I’ve liked warren for a while but I’m sorry you’ve got centrists backing you I don’t trust you period . It is what it is and I think if you genuinely do like warren just be careful for when the bottom falls out on this pass the media has given you . Also she’s moving like a politician which I don’t like . I don’t want a typical politician and I don’t even think a typical politician can beat trump , I think she’d get destroyed by trump in public perception . Like it’s not a matter of clearly being better or more intelligent , Hilary destroyed trump substance wise in every debate but trump won public perception and I think it would be worse with warren , that’s if warren even beats Biden once the centrists start going after her once bernie is out of the way. But I’m just gonna leave the thread now cause I’m not trying to be a troll . Warren stans will realize in time

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I’ve liked warren for a while but I’m sorry you’ve got centrists backing you I don’t trust you period . It is what it is and I think if you genuinely do like warren just be careful for when the bottom falls out on this pass the media has given you . Also she’s moving like a politician which I don’t like . I don’t want a typical politician and I don’t even think a typical politician can beat trump , I think she’d get destroyed by trump in public perception . Like it’s not a matter of clearly being better or more intelligent , Hilary destroyed trump substance wise in every debate but trump won public perception and I think it would be worse with warren , that’s if warren even beats Biden once the centrists start going after her once bernie is out of the way. But I’m just gonna leave the thread now cause I’m not trying to be a troll . Warren stans will realize in time
lol what pass has the media given Elizabeth Warren? Everyone was saying she was dead and buried, writing her off after the Native American DNA controversy. She's earned the press she's getting by doing the work of building a substantive campaign, getting in front of issues first, and proposing bold, transformative changes. She's working harder than any other candidate by multitudes and hasn't even yet gotten the burn she deserves yet. I'm sure when she wins the nomination the Third Way pricks will rear their ugly heads and try to water down her general campaign, Howard Schultz will probably rise from the dead and bloviate about the markets crashing, etc. But overall, she's a genuinely likable person and candidate. The Hillary comparison couldn't be further from reality imo. Hillary was wooden and corny as a motherfukker. She ran a gimmick-based campaign. "Pokemon Go to the polls! Watch me whip, watch me nae nae! Hot sauce! Dangerous Donald!". Liz is all substance mixed with heart. Obviously authenticity is a subjective metric, but I think she has it in spades. That speaks more to her rise than the media allegedly handling her with kid gloves.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
lol what pass has the media given Elizabeth Warren? Everyone was saying she was dead and buried, writing her off after the Native American DNA controversy. She's earned the press she's getting by doing the work of building a substantive campaign, getting in front of issues first, and proposing bold, transformative changes. She's working harder than any other candidate by multitudes and hasn't even yet gotten the burn she deserves yet. I'm sure when she wins the nomination the Third Way pricks will rear their ugly heads and try to water down her general campaign, Howard Schultz will probably rise from the dead and bloviate about the markets crashing, etc. But overall, she's a genuinely likable person and candidate. The Hillary comparison couldn't be further from reality imo. Hillary was wooden and corny as a motherfukker. She ran a gimmick-based campaign. "Pokemon Go to the polls! Watch me whip, watch me nae nae! Hot sauce! Dangerous Donald!". Liz is all substance mixed with heart. Obviously authenticity is a subjective metric, but I think she has it in spades. That speaks more to her rise than the media allegedly handling her with kid gloves.
The media has given her favorable coverage for three straight months after calling her insane from 2012 to 2015. It won’t last and all Warren supporters should brace for it.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
The media has given her favorable coverage for three straight months after calling her insane from 2012 to 2015. It won’t last and all Warren supporters should brace for it.
The media tore her up for the Native American DNA thing and still try to use it as a reason she can't beat Trump, so I'm not sure what favourable coverage you're talking about. She only started getting covered in a neutral-to-positive light over the past month or so when her poll numbers started rising.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The media tore her up for the Native American DNA thing and still try to use it as a reason she can't beat Trump, so I'm not sure what favourable coverage you're talking about. She only started getting covered in a neutral-to-positive light over the past month or so when her poll numbers started rising.
When she started her policy roll out and kept dropping every day, the coverage became universally positive. The only time she was criticized is when she didn’t go on Fox News. All I’m saying is if Liz pulls this off all these centrist people rocking with her will turn on her and we will be beefing with them daily.