Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'd vote for Warren easily, but I'm just not sure I like her chances against Trump. :patrice:

My concern is a lot of people (many of whom are just sexist, but still) are going to see her as another Hillary Clinton.

Biden or Beto are probably safer bets.

d4hhk5q7nx721.jpg

A lot of cats looking funny in the light

:scust: but as much as people in here are STILL on the Hillary/Bernie shyt, this will probably be effective

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Anyone.

Hillary, whom many on this site considered to be the WOAT candidate won the popular vote and lost the election by just 10s of thousands in swing states.

Stop thinking that Trump is some unstoppable God...
You think people are going to vote trump out with this economy?? Good luck :mjlol:

I wouldn't put especially Kamila fukking Harris or Booker or even Bernie against Trump. Biden is the way to go.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'd vote for Warren easily, but I'm just not sure I like her chances against Trump. :patrice:

My concern is a lot of people (many of whom are just sexist, but still) are going to see her as another Hillary Clinton.

Biden or Beto are probably safer bets.

:scust: but as much as people in here are STILL on the Hillary/Bernie shyt, this will probably be effective
Would it be effective on you? If not, why are you so much smarter than other Democrats and won't fall for it? Newsflash, this shyt is not effective on anyone.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You think people are going to vote trump out with this economy?? Good luck :mjlol:

I wouldn't put especially Kamila fukking Harris or Booker or even Bernie against Trump. Biden is the way to go.

Breh you been watching the market???
:usure:

Anyway, your annoying ass son Jake could beat him in the election.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don’t forget the Accountable Capitalism Act, which is the most comprehensive, ambitious, economically progressive plan proposed by any 2020 candidate so far! Also the American Housing and Economic Mobility Act, which goes further in redressing the racial wealth gap than any other plan so far!

I gotta memorize some of these bill titles to name drop for people. She's got such a promising vision and all I see is people dismissing her before they even see what she's been about. Describe what her bills aim to do to anybody and 90% of them will respond with one of these two phrases
1) Why aren't we doing that already (or similarly I didn't know that was an option)
2) I really like that but they'll never let us have any of it (aka the self-fulfilling prophecy of the indifferent)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

fukk Kamala Harris, just an industry thot out of the Hillary camp. Got her comeup off the tip of Willie Browns dikk. And Corey Booker is a snake; Obama gave him a platform as a spokesman this fool turns around and tries to shyt on him to make himself look like a viable "unifier" 2016 candidate. Both those 2 acted like that had some real dirt against Brett Kavanaugh, did nothing but stunt on a mole hill.

Biden has NO CHANCE once all his creepy groping comes to light.

Beto didn't even win his election, fukk putting my faith in someoen who hasn't gone the distance just because he sounds good. I want proof you can win.

Those 4 are non-starters for me.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Would it be effective on you? If not, why are you so much smarter than other Democrats and won't fall for it? Newsflash, this shyt is not effective on anyone.

I'm not registered as a Democrat :ehh: I'm more a left-leaning independent but perhaps I am smarter than the average :ehh:

That said I'm not sure why you think the tactics that helped get Trump into power in the first place will all of a sudden not work in 2020. That shyt is straight from the Russian playbook. It doesn't have to work on everybody, just on enough people to swing a close race.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm not registered as a Democrat :ehh: I'm more a left-leaning independent but perhaps I am smarter than the average :ehh:

That said I'm not sure why you think the tactics that helped get Trump into power in the first place will all of a sudden not work in 2020. That shyt is straight from the Russian playbook. It doesn't have to work on everybody, just on enough people to swing a close race.
Yeah, I'm sure you think so but aren't smart enough to know the 'Russian playbook' really isn't effective and is just something establishment types use to not accept blame for being losers. And you fell for it. :heh: How many people did it work on in 2016? Just enough? How convenient. lol

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I'm sure you think so but aren't smart enough to know the 'Russian playbook' really isn't effective and is just something establishment types use to not accept blame for being losers. And you fell for it. :heh: How many people did it work on in 2016? Just enough? How convenient. lol

If you want to think Russia choosing to spend millions of dollars on something that "isn't effective" is more reasonable than accepting that propaganda and demagoguery are effective at influencing voters, then we just have to agree to disagree. :yeshrug:

That said please miss me with the "establishment" stuff, I'm not registered with a party nor am I a politician so that means nothing. Quite frankly that term is overused so much that its kind of lost meaning.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk Kamala Harris, just an industry thot out of the Hillary camp. Got her comeup off the tip of Willie Browns dikk. And Corey Booker is a snake; Obama gave him a platform as a spokesman this fool turns around and tries to shyt on him to make himself look like a viable "unifier" 2016 candidate. Both those 2 acted like that had some real dirt against Brett Kavanaugh, did nothing but stunt on a mole hill.

Biden has NO CHANCE once all his creepy groping comes to light.

Beto didn't even win his election, fukk putting my faith in someoen who hasn't gone the distance just because he sounds good. I want proof you can win.

Those 4 are non-starters for me.
So?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you want to think Russia choosing to spend millions of dollars on something that "isn't effective" is more reasonable than accepting that propaganda and demagoguery are effective at influencing voters, then we just have to agree to disagree. :yeshrug:

That said please miss me with the "establishment" stuff, I'm not registered with a party nor am I a politician so that means nothing. Quite frankly that term is overused so much that its kind of lost meaning.
Hillary Clinton spent $370 million more than Trump on the presidential election. Now you tell me, was it effective? :mjgrin:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-election-its-a-doozy/?utm_term=.f32168407882

Nate Silver doesn't think it was too effective either.
Have you Heard Nate Silver's Thoughts about Russiagate? He's not a Believer. It's a Math Thing.

How much did Russia spend again? You got receipts?