Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

ALL ABOARD. ALL ABOARD. This train is scheduled to arrive at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue on January 20, 2021.

Dropped the DNA test and cleared the biggest hurdle Trump could throw at her. :myman:

Hottest policy proposals out. :whoo:

Long and credible history of going after the big dogs. :ooh:

Never shied away from a fight. :demonic:

Has the right attitude. :win:

Can broaden the base without diluting the message. :obama:

It's gotta be Liz. :noah:

giphy.gif

I'm inclinded to vote for her. If she runs with Bernie it's gonna be a fukking revolution

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont buy that woman are auto unlikaeble term, 2016 both trump and hilary were the two most unlieable candidates ever since polling started, i heard that repeated multiple times. and popular vote wise hilary won and she was slightly LESS unlikeable in polling, I dont even know yet that warren is considered unlikeable, sounds like politico is just shytting on warren cause shes half progressive, did they themselves call hilary unlikeable in 2016 ? prob not but i dont know for sure. dude that made that tweet or women whoever just overdoing the feminism aspect imo

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Why is she running now? Wasnt the tjought process that she was more important in the Senate?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why do you keep bringing up Clinton? I have no interest in defending her terrible campaign..but that's not the topic at hand.:what:

Obviously Russia didn't spend as much as one of the major parties, that doesn't somehow negate their influence. Especially with the election being close as it was and them targeting certain demographics in key areas. My point is Russia wouldn't have wasted the money and effort if they didn't think they could sway a significant number of voters.
I'm bringing up who spent what on the campaign man. Russia spent 30X less than the loser but had more influence? That makes no sense. The premise is people are so dumb they just believe what they are told right? Well they we're told Clinton should be president ALOT more but she still lost. It would seems ads aren't that powerful then. :yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Yeah but did you see her instagram though? No way she wins...this country's doomed.

Sidenote on the "OMG Elizabeth Warren's instastory" nonsense; every other candidate has tried to jump on the AOC social media bandwagon but the Democratic advisors.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/3k9m95/want-to-be-president-show-us-your-fukking-kitchen

The 2020 campaign hasn't even really begun, but I'm already sick of Elizabeth Warren's kitchen. When the US senator declared she was taking the first steps in the process of running for president on New Year's Eve, the announcement video opened with a shot of her talking to the camera from her kitchen; later, she endured a wave of dumb-as-hell controversy after drinking a beer in what looked like the same room in an Instagram story. LA Times reporter Matt Pearce noted on Twitter that kitchens are having what might be called a "moment" in Democratic politics, with California Senator Kamala Harris showing off a massive New Year's spread and New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand sharing her berry cobbler recipe. Ohio Senator Sherrod Brown (like Harris and Gillibrand, a potential presidential candidate) held a Facebook live session from his kitchen; Beto O'Rourke live-streamed him and his wife cooking a chicken dinner.