Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Is it fair to say Dems will vote for whomever their candidate is in order to get Trump out of office?:ld: Warren, Biden, Harris, etc...
Primary process exists for a reason though.:yeshrug:

You run them through the fire and whoever comes out gets the Democratic vote regardless. Because nothing is worse than a republican .:lolbron:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
That would be the best course of action.

Primary process exists for a reason though.:yeshrug:

You run them through the fire and whoever comes out gets the Democratic vote regardless. Because nothing is worse than a republican .:lolbron:
:ehh:So than the only issues that matter(or need to be campaigned on) are the ones that the DNC candidates differ on?
Once past the primaries it doesn’t matter...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:ehh:So than the only issues that matter(or need to be campaigned on) are the ones that the DNC candidates differ on?
Once past the primaries it doesn’t matter...
The handicap Democratic candidates have is they actually have relatively different policies and views. Republicans are all more or less the same and can campaign on personality/charm.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I cant imagine the DNC getting behind Warren when there are other viable candidates who(regardless of how you feel about it) wont have "Pocahontas" drawback.
:manny:

I'm not voting Dem either way, but i'd like to see Warren get the nod because she isn't afraid to push pro black policy's aimed specifically at poc and say "this is to help blacks". The rest of the DNC (and its shills in HL) are adamant that this cant be done and here Warren is doing it.
:salute:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Biden is the only one that has a chance in beating Trump. Everyone else is :trash:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
d4hhk5q7nx721.jpg

A lot of cats looking funny in the light

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Warren is pretty much the only one Id be happy with outside of Bernie, even though I prefer Bernie, anything else is im only voting to get trump/the GOP out of office. but im not excited
I'm the exact opposite. I don't care for Warren or Bernie. However, if they win the primary (they won't), then I'll only vote for them to get rid of Trump.