Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's funny the only thing Republicans can think to criticize is the NA stuff. It's sad that that will probably work, though.
Which is why she should stay away from those type of comment and discussions as much as possible. Stick to issues. At some point, the constant "Pocahontas" comments will get old and then just look sad when you're talking about issues and someone is just constantly repeating Pocahontas over and over again.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Which is why she should stay away from those type of comment and discussions as much as possible. Stick to issues. At some point, the constant "Pocahontas" comments will get old and then just look sad when you're talking about issues and someone is just constantly repeating Pocahontas over and over again.
I wish I agreed. Americans, by and large, are more interested in the reality show than the issues, I think.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

Yeah that DNA test she did was big blunder, and a gift for her opponents.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
there's nothing wrong with her foreign policy.

we need to keep our boot on Iran's necks to prevent nuclear development and I support a stronger deference from a Rising China.
I support a stronger stance against China (I would consider it holding them to account and checking their illegal fukkery, not "deference" :rudy:) , but Persophobia is one of the worst elements of American foreign policy, and her past votes in support of absurd defense spending need to be answered for. I'm willing to move past it, especially because she's now voting against it, but she needs to either answer for those old votes or come out with a more robust anti-imperialist foreign policy platform.