Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I think Warren would do well in the Midwest, despite her weaknesses I mentioned in a previous post.

I think the best bet for Warren to make up for her kind of milquetoast personality is strictly stick to the issues. Do not get bogged down on personality issues with Trump and stick to the issues. Also don't try to get cute with quips and catty back and forth with him on twitter for example unless its policy related.

If she can keep a disciplined campaign in that regard, she will win I think.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Again everything you mentioned are superficial reasons. You did not mention policy one time. We have to start thinking about politics different. BTW Trump isn’t presidential material but he is president.

Aren’t you making an argument for why she can’t win though?

Trump isn’t presidential material and didn’t win because of his policies.

Americans, for better or worse, are drawn to big personalities. The average American doesn’t know shyt about foreign or economic policy

It’s “superficial” but it matters.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She is an American imperialist, like all the presidential candidates will be.

I’d vote for her but she needs to not kiss the Clinton ring. If she stays away from Hillary and Bill, then she becomes a stronger candidate to me.
Yeah I dont like that and her foreign policy is...same imperialist US

Can always vote for Trump he's decidedly anti-American

:manny:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aren’t you making an argument for why she can’t win though?

Trump isn’t presidential material and didn’t win because of his policies.

Americans, for better or worse, are drawn to big personalities. The average American doesn’t know shyt about foreign or economic policy

It’s “superficial” but it matters.
No I’m not making that argument. The argument I was making was that being presidential is overrated. The poster I was quoting stated she was not presidential material. I already stated that I think she has a better personality than people are giving her credit for.