Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Besides nafta most of these are big city talking points.

The voters that left the dems care about one or two things.

Jobs in non major urban areas?

And to a lesser degree immigration?

How is running warren going to bring these ppl back with any of those issues y’all say she shines on.

The goal is to get the ppl trump took back.
:heh: Have you ever heard a Liz Warren speech? A significant element of her whole message is about how corporations and Wall Street have hollowed out the middle class and destroyed jobs in non major urban areas to extract and hoard the nation's wealth...

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You honestly think warren would win middle class blue collar voters over Biden?

Populist lefties do play well in those states and we lost none of those voters when Hilary won. We lost blue collar Midwest workers bc they couldn’t identify with the elitist big city dem agenda :dwillhuh:

This double downs on that losing effort. Everyone in big cities need to understand one fact about America.

30% of America control 70% of the congressional market. :comeon:
Hillary Clinton did not lose because she could not win over middle class "blue collar voters." She lost because the Obama coalition didn't fukk with her and stayed home. If black people turned out at 2012 levels she is the president. If young people turned out at 2008 levels, she is president, etc. All Warren needs to do is get Obama's demographics to show up. And unlike Hillary, they naturally fukk with her. The people who dislike Warren are centrist types fronting as progressives. Warren obviously will struggle with white men, but Trump will be so widely sexist towards her that those suburban women that have turned on Republicans will come out or stay home--either way net benefit for Warren (i.e. how Dems won that Alabama senate seat). I'd be much more worried about the 18 to 24 year old demographic hating BIden and staying home.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White men* drive white women voters outside of cities, married ww stand by their man.

I see nothing about economic creation in those areas, these are all big city talking points still
Consumer protection is not a big city talking point. Rural voters also get fukked by corporations.
The majority of White men always votes for Republicans. Obama won twice without getting the majority of the White vote. Hillary could of did the same if she didn’t run one of the worse campaigns of all time. She failed to campaign in Wisconsin, and Michigan, and ended up losing both states by a few thousand votes. A lot of black votes in Milwaukee didn’t turn out because they didn’t trust Hillary.
Many in Milwaukee Neighborhood Didn’t Vote — and Don’t Regret It
Same thing in Michigan.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every candidate has bad votes(this vote was particularly terrible). What to look at is how many bad votes compared to their good votes, and what they have accomplished in office.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Warren voted FOR Trump's defense bill.
That's all that needs to be said!
She is an American imperialist, like all the presidential candidates will be.

I’d vote for her but she needs to not kiss the Clinton ring. If she stays away from Hillary and Bill, then she becomes a stronger candidate to me.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In Michigan those trade deals definitely mattered. Why do you think Bernie was able to beat Hillary there in the primaries? This was a major factor in her losing the rust belt. The fact that she has a good record on these issues helps, because people associate that with jobs.

Fair point here

:heh: Have you ever heard a Liz Warren speech? A significant element of her whole message is about how corporations and Wall Street have hollowed out the middle class and destroyed jobs in non major urban areas to extract and hoard the nation's wealth...

I get she’s anti Wall Street I’m talking about job creation.

Hillary Clinton did not lose because she could not win over middle class "blue collar voters." She lost because the Obama coalition didn't fukk with her and stayed home. If black people turned out at 2012 levels she is the president. If young people turned out at 2008 levels, she is president, etc. All Warren needs to do is get Obama's demographics to show up. And unlike Hillary, they naturally fukk with her. The people who dislike Warren are centrist types fronting as progressives. Warren obviously will struggle with white men, but Trump will be so widely sexist towards her that those suburban women that have turned on Republicans will come out or stay home--either way net benefit for Warren (i.e. how Dems won that Alabama senate seat). I'd be much more worried about the 18 to 24 year old demographic hating BIden and staying home.

This isn’t true at all. Overall they did but it had no difference outside of a few states

First it came down to a few states. These are liberal media numbers btw

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eople-in-three-states/?utm_term=.ee56843ab104

Then trump flipped some black voters to repub in these key states, something no one talks about

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...in-2012/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f79896c9faee

Consumer protection is not a big city talking point. Rural voters also get fukked by corporations.
The majority of White men always votes for Republicans. Obama won twice without getting the majority of the White vote. Hillary could of did the same if she didn’t run one of the worse campaigns of all time. She failed to campaign in Wisconsin, and Michigan, and ended up losing both states by a few thousand votes. A lot of black votes in Milwaukee didn’t turn out because they didn’t trust Hillary.
Many in Milwaukee Neighborhood Didn’t Vote — and Don’t Regret It
Same thing in Michigan.

I love the cfpb, and promote their efforts in black communities, everybody gets fukked by corporations.

8/10 have no idea black white republican or Democrat what consumer finance protection even is and what situations they even look at

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I love the cfpb, and promote their efforts in black communities, everybody gets fukked by corporations.

8/10 have no idea black white republican or Democrat what consumer finance protection even is and what situations they even look at
I agree that most people have no idea that that it exists. If she can convay what she has done she has a good chance. Not sure if she will be able to do that or not.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
She is an American imperialist, like all the presidential candidates will be.

I’d vote for her but she needs to not kiss the Clinton ring. If she stays away from Hillary and Bill, then she becomes a stronger candidate to me.
Foreign policy is her weakest area. She's trending in the right direction, but yeah, she has to answer for that vote, and her reticence to come out strongly against the military industrial complex.