Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we wish it was all about policy, but politics is also a personality game too. It's not either or, but a combination of both good political sense and also good emotional intelligence. Warren got the first locked, but she is severely lacking in the second. Hillary was the same way, and I'm not saying that because they are both women.

You've got to have both. I would love for her to win, but I really see her just being bullied so badly by Trump to the point I think it would affect her chances of winning. :yeshrug: I would vote for her in a heartbeat, but she won't be my first choice most likely in a primary.

Yeah, unfortunately presidential elections have largely become giant popularity contests and I'm worried EW doesn't doesn't know how to manipulate that. Plus, she's top tier at legislation for me, so she's way more valuable in the senate imo. :patrice:

I think it's really too early though to be honest. 2020 is still a while away and the trumpfukkery could go anywhere. :hubie:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yeah, unfortunately presidential elections have largely become giant popularity contests and I'm worried EW doesn't doesn't know how to manipulate that. Plus, she's top tier at legislation for me, so she's way more valuable in the senate imo. :patrice:

I think it's really too early though to be honest. 2020 is still a while away and the trumpfukkery could go anywhere. :hubie:
THIS^^^

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What is Joe running on besides experience and getting rid of Trump. What policies is he advocating for that will help the poor and middle classes?

BTW Joe was in the Senate for over 3 decades. He has a lot of baggage :mjgrin:

Warren would be an amazing POTUS. People saying she has no chance are assuming she can’t win the Midwest which she would win. Populist lefties play well in WI, MI, PA and even OH.

You honestly think warren would win middle class blue collar voters over Biden?

Populist lefties do play well in those states and we lost none of those voters when Hilary won. We lost blue collar Midwest workers bc they couldn’t identify with the elitist big city dem agenda :dwillhuh:

This double downs on that losing effort. Everyone in big cities need to understand one fact about America.

30% of America control 70% of the congressional market. :comeon:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Populist lefties do play well in those states and we lost none of those voters when Hilary won. We lost blue collar Midwest workers bc they couldn’t identify with the elitist big city dem agenda :dwillhuh:

This double downs on that losing effort. Everyone in big cities need to understand one fact about America.

Warren's message is aimed towards those middle class, often blue collar workers. She's not a big city elitist Dem, she's spent her entire congressional and academic career going after the corporations and institutions that have harmed the middle class. Biden has spent his entire career propping those corporations and institutions up.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

One of the most accomplished Senators in the Democratic caucus, one of the most highly cited law professors in the history of Harvard Law school, one of the world's foremost experts in a very significant issue plaguing American society, but yeah, in other words, a real goofy. :mjlol:

She’ll be the poster child for ending affirmative action, fake Native American

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Yes, because Warren understands financial and economic powers that have kept those working class voters down.

Joe Biden represented Delaware, perhaps the biggest tax haven in the USA. He’s legislated on behalf of the financial industry, has voted to deregulate the banks, been an ally of the credit card companies, authored legislation that forbids student loans from bankruptcy, he’s voted for NAFTA...

These are things that will come up in the primary and vs. the orange doofus. Until you hear Joe say he’s going after the power centers that have destroyed a lot of middle America, I just don’t see it.

Warren unapologetically, with no fukks given, is going after power and aims to wield public power to better people’s lives. She’s the one who Obama called on to start CFPB afterall.

Imagine a Treasury Department and DOJ headed by Warren? :wow:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Question wasn’t directed to me but I do think she could play better with those voters. Warren has a good record of protecting workers, while Biden is a pro trade corporate democrat. Supporting TPP and NAFTA hurt Hillary in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Biden has the same weakness and Trump will fully exploit this.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Warren's message is aimed towards those middle class, often blue collar workers. She's not a big city elitist Dem, she's spent her entire congressional and academic career going after the corporations and institutions that have harmed the middle class. Biden has spent his entire career propping those corporations and institutions up.

Please provide any proof to back up either of those statements.

I can tell you have never talked to blue collar workers or have any in your circle or family, they HATE her. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Think Midwest and southern white people (especially men) will vote for warren, brehs

Trump really bout to go back to back like the front cover of lethal weapon :sadcam: who can save us :sadcam:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes, because Warren understands financial and economic powers that have kept those working class voters down.

Joe Biden represented Delaware, perhaps the biggest tax haven in the USA. He’s legislated on behalf of the financial industry, has voted to deregulate the banks, been an ally of the credit card companies, authored legislation that forbids student loans from bankruptcy, he’s voted for NAFTA...

These are things that will come up in the primary and vs. the orange doofus. Until you hear Joe say he’s going after the power centers that have destroyed a lot of middle America, I just don’t see it.

Warren unapologetically, with no fukks given, is going after power and aims to wield public power to better people’s lives. She’s the one who Obama called on to start CFPB afterall.

Imagine a Treasury Department and DOJ headed by Warren? :wow:

Question wasn’t directed to me but I do think she could play better with those voters. Warren has a good record of protecting workers, while Biden is a pro trade corporate democrat. Supporting TPP and NAFTA hurt Hillary in states like Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. Biden has the same weakness and Trump will fully exploit this.

Besides nafta most of these are big city talking points.

The voters that left the dems care about one or two things.

Jobs in non major urban areas?

And to a lesser degree immigration?

How is running warren going to bring these ppl back with any of those issues y’all say she shines on.

The goal is to get the ppl trump took back.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Please provide any proof to back up either of those statements.

I can tell you have never talked to blue collar workers or have any in your circle or family, they HATE her. :mjlol:
Elizabeth Warren Chosen to Set Up Consumer Bureau
10 Things Elizabeth Warren's consumer protection agency has done for you
Sens. Warren, Brown, Gillibrand, Rep. Sherman Introduce Legislation to Protect Workers Ahead of Upcoming NAFTA Renegotiations | U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts
You say blue collar workers hate her. I don’t see that at all and I know a lot of them because i’m from Buffalo, NY. However I will admit a lot of White men hate her.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

White men* drive white women voters outside of cities, married ww stand by their man.

I see nothing about economic creation in those areas, these are all big city talking points still

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps

Imagine a Treasury Department and DOJ headed by Warren?
:wow:
The fukkery and pleas being copped would be unprecedented :mjlit:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Besides nafta most of these are big city talking points.

The voters that left the dems care about one or two things.

Jobs in non major urban areas?

And to a lesser degree immigration?

How is running warren going to bring these ppl back with any of those issues y’all say she shines on.

The goal is to get the ppl trump took back.
In Michigan those trade deals definitely mattered. Why do you think Bernie was able to beat Hillary there in the primaries? This was a major factor in her losing the rust belt. The fact that she has a good record on these issues helps, because people associate that with jobs.