Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
She won't beat trump end of story let's get a candidate with a real chance of winning this is an emergency

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I know we wish it was all about policy, but politics is also a personality game too. It's not either or, but a combination of both good political sense and also good emotional intelligence. Warren got the first locked, but she is severely lacking in the second. Hillary was the same way, and I'm not saying that because they are both women.

You've got to have both. I would love for her to win, but I really see her just being bullied so badly by Trump to the point I think it would affect her chances of winning. :yeshrug: I would vote for her in a heartbeat, but she won't be my first choice most likely in a primary.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I know we wish it was all about policy, but politics is also a personality game too. It's not either or, but a combination of both good political sense and also good emotional intelligence. Warren got the first locked, but she is severely lacking in the second. Hillary was the same way, and I'm not saying that because they are both women.

You've got to have both. I would love for her to win, but I really see her just being bullied so badly by Trump to the point I think it would affect her chances of winning. :yeshrug: I would vote for her in a heartbeat, but she won't be my first choice most likely in a primary.
I think this is a fair point. Politics has always been a game of both. But I think America is at such a critical inflection point in its history that policy must outweigh personality. This is a point of no return in so many ways. Liz definitely doesn't have the slick, cool charisma of Obama or Bill Clinton or even the curmudgeonly charm of Bernie, but I think she has her own kind of earnest, professorial charm. It might not play well to the MSM horserace prognosticators who are used to candidates who've gone through a ton of PR training, but they also failed to recognize the charisma of Bernie or even Trump, so I think being unpolished might help her sell her outsider message.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I actually think she has a good personality. Definitely much better than Hillary. She actually has been very good with not getting bullied by Trump and getting under his skin. The main thing that hurts her is that stupid Native American claim. Ever since that been made an issue it has changed the way some people look at her. I think with a smart team she can overcome that. She has some of the biggest accomplishments of any Dem that is thinking about running. If she focuses on that she could do very will.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Please give a non superficial reason why she is a joke. What policies that she support that you disagree with, and explain why her accomplishments are unimpressive.
She's a goofy White woman, that's why she's a bad candidate. She's not Presidential material, she's fine being just a senator.

If she got the nomination (which she won't), then of course, I will (reluctantly) vote for her because f*ck Trump.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
She's a goofy White woman, that's why she's a bad candidate. She's not Presidential material.
giphy.gif

One of the most accomplished Senators in the Democratic caucus, one of the most highly cited law professors in the history of Harvard Law school, one of the world's foremost experts in a very significant issue plaguing American society, but yeah, in other words, a real goofy. :mjlol:

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's a goofy White woman, that's why she's a bad candidate. She's not Presidential material, she's fine being just a senator.

If she got the nomination (which she won't), then of course, I will (reluctantly) vote for her because f*ck Trump.
Again everything you mentioned are superficial reasons. You did not mention policy one time. We have to start thinking about politics different. BTW Trump isn’t presidential material but he is president.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
giphy.gif

One of the most accomplished Senators in the Democratic caucus, one of the most highly cited law professors in the history of Harvard Law school, one of the world's foremost experts in a very significant issue plaguing American society, but yeah, in other words, a real goofy. :mjlol:
All of those doesn't change the fact that she's goofy.

*She has a dopey/clumsy personality.
*She has a frail voice.
*She's not a good campaigner
*She did that whole DNA test nonsense.
*She's old.

Again everything you mentioned are superficial reasons. You did not mention policy one time. We have to start thinking about politics different. BTW Trump isn’t presidential material but he is president.
Yeah, they are superficial but they are still very much relevant.

The #1 reason why people vote is based on their emotions NOT on actual policy. She's a boring person.

She doesn't have the charisma to win the primary.

King Static X

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Which candidate(s) do you like?
None as of now. I'm not really feeling any of the prospective Democratic candidates.

However, I'll actually wait until the primaries begin and candidates officially start declaring before I make a decision.

At the end of the day though, I'm voting for whoever is the Democratic nominee. If Warren wins the primary, then I'll vote for her in the general.