Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Who gives a fukk?

Warren's implementation will always be better.

Its not who does it first, its who does it RIGHT.
Did he implement it first? I'm pretty sure he was pulling the same shyt he did with Hillary where he'd incompetently try to one up her proposals.

I dont understand his position on weed. It’s not a pivotal issues for me, but damn, it’s legal in 15-20 states. Just do it
He's ignorant on this issue but it's something his staff and cabinet (VP and AG specifically) would correct if he's president.

Last year Kamala Harris introduced the MORE Act (notably cosponsored by Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren, and Ed Markey), which decriminalizes and deschedules marijuana while expunging some related offenses. I don't think it goes far enough, but Biden isn't going to veto legislation that Democrats pass in Congress.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And Warren never flip flopped on Medicare 4 All or Super Pacs. Bernie himself is supported by a Super Pac.
Someone challenged you on this claim and I didn't see you make any reply. What Super Pac?

That's debatable. They were likely funding issues and they both need the umbrella of the DNC. Wasn't a whole lot of nobility from either for them when they attacked Biden and then dropped out right before Super Tuesday. Either got through that or get out immediately after SC and I mean that night.

They protected themselves long term which is expected but that ideology shyt is laughable especially with Pete.
Agreed. They dropped out because their funding strings are pulled by establishment-connected donors.

Though I think with Buttigieg for sure there is still an "ideology" component, as he doesn't want Sanders fukking up rich people's money.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If she cares about defeating trump she should either get out and wait for the eventual winner or endorse biden( with obvious concessions). i just don't understand the logic behind how endorsing bernie who's losing momentum helps her at all especially considering he might lose and then she looks stupid with egg on her face.
Following your ideals is always a more powerful move that beat politician X. Candidates that don’t have real backers who support them aren’t going to beat candidates that do. Almost nobody voting for Biden actually wants him. Most think he’s their best shot at beating Trump. They’re wrong.
Absolutely. Does anyone seriously think "wait for the eventual winner" gives you any sort of credibility with voters? Claiming that your endorsed candidate losing gives you "egg on your face" is weak as hell, you endorse people because they support the right policies, not because "I think they'll win." Otherwise you just create bullshyt self-fulfilling loops with nothing to show for it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m sorry, but it’s pure hilarity in that Bernie thread with them crying out for a warren endorsement and extending olive branches to her supporters, you know, the
people who support her are highly-educated, more affluent people who are going to show up and vote Democratic no matter what” and that “she's bringing no new bases into the Democratic Party.”

fail to expand your base brehs and then need the voters who actually vote democratic :mjgrin:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m sorry, but it’s pure hilarity in that Bernie thread with them crying out for a warren endorsement and extending olive branches to her supporters, you know, the

fail to expand your base brehs and then need the voters who actually vote democratic :mjgrin:
It’s not even politics it’s like basic golden rule shyt

don’t be an a$$hole, be nice, agree to disagree

they’ve failed at the basic tenets of human decency and find themselves begging now

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Are the Bernie supporters running for president? This is the corny stuff I was talking about, posters are more concerned with what some people online are saying than they are about their preferred candidate.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It’s not even politics it’s like basic golden rule shyt

don’t be an a$$hole, be nice, agree to disagree

they’ve failed at the basic tenets of human decency and find themselves begging now
The revolution starts NOW

well, after I finish listening to this awesome podcast on how to teach your cat how to flush the toilet first :o:

You made those posts maybe seconds apart. :why:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

fukk all that. I want a progressive in the white house. I don't care if it's Bernie or Warren at this point. Only one of the two has a chance at the white house now. Maybe I mistook Warren for being a progressive because if she can't endorse the remaining one that has that legit shot then she must not be. Politics isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Politicians beef all the time and get over it. Obama and Clinton weren't buddies and they sat all that aside and she became Secretary of State.

Let's stop all this nonsense and start getting progressive candidates victories so we can change this system. Biden is about as opposite of that as we can get. No progressive unless forced would endorse such a candidate.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
fukk all that. I want a progressive in the white house. I don't care if it's Bernie or Warren at this point. Only one of the two has a chance at the white house now. Maybe I mistook Warren for being a progressive because if she can't endorse the remaining one that has that legit shot then she must not be. Politics isn't all sunshine and rainbows. Politicians beef all the time and get over it. Obama and Clinton weren't buddies and they sat all that aside and she became Secretary of State.

Let's stop all this nonsense and start getting progressive candidates victories so we can change this system. Biden is about as opposite of that as we can get. No progressive unless forced would endorse such a candidate.
So Warren isn't a progressive if she doesn't endorse bernie ::deadrose:. This the type of toxic shyt I'm talking about i really hope she doesn't his cult followers and surrogates need to learn a lesson that politics isn't some fanboy shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So Warren isn't a progressive if she doesn't endorse bernie ::deadrose:. This the type of toxic shyt I'm talking about i really hope she doesn't his cult followers and surrogates need to learn a lesson that politics isn't some fanboy shyt

It's "toxic" to suggest that a progressive should endorse a progressive candidate, but it's not toxic to openly root for the progressive to lose "cause his supporters need to learn a lesson"???

The amount of hatred you've consistently shown for people who don't support the same progressive candidate as you has been wild.

And to say "politics isn't some fanboy shyt" when at least half the posts you've made could have been put in any LeBron/Kobe argument just with the names changed, repeating over and over about how much you hate the other guy's supporters and what horrible people they are and the constant condescension and mocking.

We've been talking the issues on this forum for years. You were completely absent from all that until the Sanders-Warren stuff heated up the last month and then suddenly you came in posting 10-20 times a day with the vast majority of that just hate-posting the other guy. You've never answered my question - why did you suddenly start posting in this subforum right now? Never once @'d me in the 5+ years I've been posting here and then suddenly did it 12 times in the last 2 weeks. Why?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are the Bernie supporters running for president? This is the corny stuff I was talking about, posters are more concerned with what some people online are saying than they are about their preferred candidate.
Warren only has one vote. Her endorsement means nothing without her supporters.

Unfortunately, most of them have already voted. :pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If Warren endorses Joe Biden you're arguing she's a progressive? Joe Biden isn't really doing any of the shyt she's talking about implementing. Bernie actually is. Yall on this cult of personality shyt I'm trying to see people elected that actually push policies I like.

I didn't even want Bernie to run but this is where we're at. If he doesn't win at this point we're stuck at the status quo,

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If Warren endorses Joe Biden you're arguing she's a progressive? Joe Biden isn't really doing any of the shyt she's talking about implementing. Bernie actually is. Yall on this cult of personality shyt I'm trying to see people elected that actually push policies I like.

I didn't even want Bernie to run but this is where we're at. If he doesn't win at this point we're stuck at the status quo,
She didn't endorse anyone last time. Is she not progressive if she just suspends her campaign?

See, we can do gotchas too. :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
She didn't endorse anyone last time. Is she not progressive if she just suspends her campaign?

See, we can do gotchas too. :manny:
She was suspect as fukk for that crap she pulled but I let it slide then.

Is this about personal ambition and not trying to make enemies in high places or is it about getting progressive policies pushed?

If she does not endorse the candidate that has the political ideology closes to what she's pushing then it's clearly not about the ideology and getting any of that implemented. There's a lot of slimy shyt surrounding Bernie. To me progressive ideology is more important and he honest to God pushes that.