Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Warren is going home to “reassess” her chances. She has no campaign events left today. She’ll probably drop out tomorrow.

Yeah really no point in her staying since she couldn't carry her own state.

Up for re-election in 2024, doubtful she will run again.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Poor Bernie man
He has to be in talks with Warren because if he doesn't she'll endorse Biden.
What a fake world man full of fake people forcing you to do fake shyt

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Read my post again, I did mention that part. While you as an individual have a great situation, the vast majority of the country doesn't. If you want to vote for what is best for you individually vs what's best for the majority of the country that's your choice.

The fact is that Medicare for all would help most people save money and have quality health care without worrying about something important not being covered. There's a reason that even in South Carolina, where Bernie Sanders lost, the exit polls showed that about 70% of the voters were in favor of Medicare for all.
But that isn't the point of contention.

People like the idea of M4A and the GND. Less so for free college.

But Americans have sticker shock on all 3.

The large price tags raise taxes.

Americans have shown they don't agree with a large tax increase on the middle class.

It should be clear that the argument you all are making, while factually true, doesn't resonate well enough with voters.

That argument being that a it brings the overall cost down, therefore people are okay with tax increases.

I've long said that employees should be required to provide their employees with good insurance.

Liz's plan is an extension of that view that also calls for a wealth tax to offset the remaining costs.

At this point we should agree to disagree.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Who gives a fukk?

Warren's implementation will always be better.

Its not who does it first, its who does it RIGHT.

Also Biden should learn from Hillary. He can’t ignore progressives and say “well if not me who will they vote for”. You got to go in for the kill and convince progressives that you deserve their vote too.

He gets Liz on his side and adopts a few of her policies and that is one less foot for Bernie to stand on.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Also Biden should learn from Hillary. He can’t ignore progressives and say “well if not me who will they vote for”. You got to go in for the kill and convince progressives that you deserve their vote too.

He gets Liz on his side and adopts a few of her policies and that is one less foot for Bernie to stand on.
Steal warrens student loan idea he got the shyt in the bag