Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Conservatives and moderates destroyed her a while ago. She also hurt herself a lot. At the end of the day, you have to be saint like if you are a woman and want to lead. Revered. Work harder than any man.
Well off rip it’s going to be hard because she was being too nice at first and her kindness was taken for weakness and ultimately an inability to beat trump

When she started defending herself and going on offense she became a deceitful, non progressive snake that was “doing too much” when she was going at bloomberg

honestly this election opened my eyes up more to the plight women and especially working class women have more than 2016. They have to find a balance that doesn’t actually exist. And this is all multiplied when it’s a black woman

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
She did.... It didn't matter.

So did Hillary. Also, Bernie has a great deal of the progressive goods. The fact that an outsider Independent like Bernie could garner this much support across two elections says a lot.

Instead of letting Hillary run practically unopposed Warren should have run in 2016. Would've helped normalize her for this election.

The Democratic party shyt the bed in 2015/2016 and we are still laying in it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess my beefs with Warren at this point are she won't get out of the race now that it's clear she doesn't have a path. From a progressive standpoint she has to know she overlaps with Bernie on voters and many of her's (not all) would shift to him.

Buttigieg and Klobuchar when push came to shove decided to put their ideology over their own personal aspirations and bow out to make their wing of the party stronger.

This isn't the first time Warren has done something like this. She wouldn't back Bernie in 2016 either and sat on the sidelines until Clinton won then came in and backed her. Hell people wanted her to run back then and she refused. In 2016 I was saying both her and Bernie were closer than her and Clinton so why didn't she back him?

I get that she has some beef with Bernie now but part of being a great politician is setting that stuff aside and forging alliances.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're gonna find out she stayed in because she was told to but that the moderate Voltron was not in their calculations.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go reach in Jeff Bezos pocket before you come reach in mine :hhh:
thats exactly what the plan entailed. reaching deeeeep into bezos pockets, and lightly reaching in yours. but why reach in yours at all? well when it comes to healthcare for everyone, we all should kick in SOMETHING. it keeps the super rich from crying foul after its implemented and everyone is use to it. they can't say "if it wasnt for us...you wouldnt even have healthcare." not true, we pay too. its the same thing for free college for everyone. the liz fans are so simple minded. they didnt understand that sanders was going to already kill the super rich with crazy taxes. to the point where they would pay more than liz's plan in total + their kids tuition. but those liz fans didnt want to hear that. people talk about being divisive. yet they dont understand how if we make the rich pay for everything and dont let them partake in any of that stuff. you will create a new war of them vs us. vs making them more responsible with all that money they have. there's a difference.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she would’ve won (by a small margin) her state if not for the moderate consolidation. When that happened, it became a two person race between Bernie and Biden and she probably lost some support based on lack of viability
no. she was never going to win her own state. she still would've came in 3rd. she was never going to beat sanders nor biden in that state which is shame and it should tell the rest of you fans something. If they dont rock with you in your own state, something aint right. Kamala found that out when yang was beating her in cali. i bet you old man bernie would never lose his home state. NEVER. because they believe in what he's selling because he sold it to them years ago and it has worked for them in reality. so they believe it because they've seen it. Liz's state aint seen it thru and thru. and her semi flip flopping on a few issues had people looking at her sideways. like that super pac thing. she kept talking about how she would not use one if everyone else didnt. bernie didnt. and he didnt wait for others to join him. he just didnt use them. thats what a leader does, thats what someone does with an actual back bone. we found out that liz has a plan but she doesnt have a back bone. and she really isnt a leader. she's a follower.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Buttigieg and Klobuchar when push came to shove decided to put their ideology over their own personal aspirations and bow out to make their wing of the party stronger.

That's debatable. They were likely funding issues and they both need the umbrella of the DNC. Wasn't a whole lot of nobility from either for them when they attacked Biden and then dropped out right before Super Tuesday. Either got through that or get out immediately after SC and I mean that night.

They protected themselves long term which is expected but that ideology shyt is laughable especially with Pete.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
no. she was never going to win her own state. she still would've came in 3rd. she was never going to beat sanders nor biden in that state which is shame and it should tell the rest of you fans something. If they dont rock with you in your own state, something aint right. Kamala found that out when yang was beating her in cali. i bet you old man bernie would never lose his home state. NEVER. because they believe in what he's selling because he sold it to them years ago and it has worked for them in reality. so they believe it because they've seen it. Liz's state aint seen it thru and thru. and her semi flip flopping on a few issues had people looking at her sideways. like that super pac thing. she kept talking about how she would not use one if everyone else didnt. bernie didnt. and he didnt wait for others to join him. he just didnt use them. thats what a leader does, thats what someone does with an actual back bone. we found out that liz has a plan but she doesnt have a back bone. and she really isnt a leader. she's a follower.

Does Bernie not have a thread? Also, I keep seeing you saying that Bernie has sold his policy positions for years and proved himself. Can you show me what bills he's sponsored, that were based directly from his policies, that got enacted that shows he proved himself? Tag me in HIS thread with your reply. I must have the person who created it on ignore.

And explain how constantly attacking Warren, while simultaneously wanting her supporters to vote for Bernie works.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Yeah she was my preferred candidate from the outset. I just don’t understand what happened.

I always start off campaign post-mortems with where the candidate failed. Then I focus on the electorate. Others in this thread have done a great job of highlighting those issues so I won't be.

Anyway, off the top if my head...
She had spooky battleground polls, allegedly didn't hire a pollster to work for the campaign (novice move if true), courted the wrong voters (why are you going after Sanders' hard 15%?), had an incredibly high burnrate, got overly wonky trying to explain a proposal she erroneously co-opted (Congress legislates, stop legislating), waited too long to go on the offensive (she did nothing to stop Buttigieg from rising at her expense, his proposals were never even vetted), peaked too early, is a woman, etc...

We won't have enough info to do an autopsy for a minute.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
honestly this election opened my eyes up more to the plight women and especially working class women have more than 2016. They have to find a balance that doesn’t actually exist. And this is all multiplied when it’s a black woman
I hate double posting, but thank you for this it's something that happened to me as well and my lady has been saying "I told you so" for months. I'm sure others see it too and it's actually something that needs a broader discussion. Probably not on this website though, these dudes are misogynists.