Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I defended Liz staying in through ST, no reason to drop with her state so soon. But she should drop, more so to save face, don’t know that her support really swings things for Bernie, especially if Bloomberg drops.
Coming in third place in your own state is a very bad look. I never thought that would be the case

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Coming in third place in your own state is a very bad look. I never thought that would be the case
I think she would’ve won (by a small margin) her state if not for the moderate consolidation. When that happened, it became a two person race between Bernie and Biden and she probably lost some support based on lack of viability

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People act as though taxes are the only money that counts. While more tax money will be coming out of the paychecks of the middle class, no money will be coming out for insurance premiums. For that money you will now have access to every doctor and hospital in the country for no additional cost with vision and dental included. With the 4% tax on all income over $29,000 that Sanders is proposing, a person making $200,000 a year would pay $6,840 in additional taxes minus whatever they currently pay for their health insurance premiums. This is not a bad deal.

That's not how this works. Most people making 200k have employer sponsored insurance. That money isn't coming back to them because the employer is also being taxed under Sanders's plan.

So actually they're not getting any money back and are now paying more in taxes that equates to the same types of premiums so you say are unjust and are holding people back.

F K

All Star
Daps
:what: what you mean "am I really sure?" the man has said it out of his own mouth, he wants the middle class to contribute more to help pay for M4A. Warren says no, the wealthy and corporations should be shouldering this additional cost.

nah bro you on some bullshyt, acting like the man ain't say what he said :dahell:
You want a scandinavian style welfare state without paying Scandinavian style taxes?:patrice:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
That's not how this works. Most people making 200k have employer sponsored insurance. That money isn't coming back to them because the employer is also being taxed under Sanders's plan.

So actually they're not getting any money back and are now paying more in taxes that equates to the same types of premiums so you say are unjust and are holding people back.
That part should be discussed a little more. There's a reason that's a sticking point that doesn't only have to deal with money

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That part should be discussed a little more. There's a reason that's a sticking point that doesn't only have to deal with money
I think we can all agree that the vast majority of insurance is overly expensive and doesn't offer enough coverage for what you're receiving in return.

Putting people in a position where they are unable to afford routine medical care is unjust.

I dont really see people arguing against that point.